Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat - Part 2 : Chicken Boogaloo.

My mother asked my dad that question about the chicken hurting the other one and a few random people that came over to do work on something asked the other question. Don't remember the Seinfeld episode.

Ok, so my comment is about dumb thing someone said not about chickens but about deer. I was at work and was talking to a customer who travels to town on the same road as me and we were talking about one particular place where deer are known to cross and the road commission has a sign there because of it. When my customer said " yeah, they really need to move the sign somewhere else because that is an inconvenient spot for them to cross the road" I was so speechless at that moment!!! What can you reply to that?

Ok, so my comment is about dumb thing someone said not about chickens but about deer. I was at work and was talking to a customer who travels to town on the same road as me and we were talking about one particular place where deer are known to cross and the road commission has a sign there because of it. When my customer said " yeah, they really need to move the sign somewhere else because that is an inconvenient spot for them to cross the road" I was so speechless at that moment!!! What can you reply to that?

Maybe they were joking? I have seen that quote before so it’s possible they saw it online, like as a meme or something, and were just quoting it to be funny/joke around. At least I sure hope so lol

Sounds like something I heard also like this...

I can't imagine anyone quoting anything like that unless it's a Flat Earth website or something. Even a sundial doesn't work that way.
The citiuts I talk to talk in a circular manner that farmers need daylight savings time to be able to work in daylight hours, and I ask why can't they just get up earlier in the summer and later in winter? And they insist it does not work that way they need to adjust the clocks, because they need to be able to work in daylight, never giving a real reason, sometimes they spit out another phrase or two that does not use logic and keep repeating until you get tired of trying to speak to them as an intelligent being.

Back
Top Bottom