Easter Egger Contest!!

Do you have an Easter egger/

• Yes

Votes: 114 91.2%
  • No

Votes: 11 8.8%

• Total voters
Their mother was a bantam silkcana, father was silkrace. They lay blue eggs.

The following are landrace eggers. Most likely the mom of the father was the white hen.

Currently working on a strain of pastel blue eggers and olive eggers.

Project olive rooster, Waylon

Last edited:
Name: Elise
Breed: EE

Gotta love Easter Eggers!

-Alexandra33
Oh my word! I don't know how I missed this photo before! I got so excited when I saw it! We had an EE named Pearly-girl, and lost her to a stupid, stupid accident when she was about 9 months old. I was sick, partly because I've never seen one with her coloring before or after....until just now... and I've searched high and low!! It's not an exact match, of course, but it's so much closer than any I've seen. I am so glad that you shared this photo of your gorgeous EE!

Awwwww....I'm so happy Jaylin makes you reminiscent of Pearly-girl, @Blooie ! They actually do resemble each other quite a bit. Like you, I had never seen another that is similar, at least to that extent, to my girl. Jaylin looks quite different now that she's grown up, seeing as I posted those pictures quite a while ago. Sending my deepest sorrow for your loss of such a lovely, beautiful EE.
hugs.gif
I can't get over how pretty her tail was!

-Alex

Awwwww....I'm so happy Jaylin makes you reminiscent of Pearly-girl, @Blooie ! They actually do resemble each other quite a bit. Like you, I had never seen another that is similar, at least to that extent, to my girl. Jaylin looks quite different now that she's grown up, seeing as I posted those pictures quite a while ago. Sending my deepest sorrow for your loss of such a lovely, beautiful EE.
hugs.gif
I can't get over how pretty her tail was!

-Alex

(I'm guessing this isn't another entry.
smile.png
)

Well, thanks. Confusion cleared up. I guess I didn't enter this one - but now I've done posted all of my good'uns in the other thread. So I think I'll just sit back and watch this one to see if anymore Pearly-girls or Jaylins show up.

Back
Top Bottom