EE Serama Project

Thought I would share some pictures of the chicks I've gotten from the @TJchickens eggs.

Here is the newest addition "Dragonfly" Dark blue and red in color

"Junebug" Hatched September 10th. Blue and buff in color. Looking like a pullet at this point.

"Ladybug" Hatched August 23rd. Definitly a rooster. Silver breast, reddish back, blue spots with some incomplete lacing

Ladybug loves to sit on shoulders and heads as you can tell. ;) Junebug is a real sweet heart who likes to seek out people.
Older chicks are back in the garage for the time being. We have a current flood waring in our area and a big storm is suppose to hit tonight so the garage seemed the safest place for them to weather it.

Last edited:
My mom bought some EE pullets a few weeks ago so u think I am going to use them in this project as well!!

Definitely more green than what they came from. Had a two eggs today. The other is slightly more olive in color, think it came from the second serama mix hen,but not certain. Have 4 bantam EE hens as well who all hatched from your eggs.
I had two with cross beak, once the issue began effecting their feeding I culled.

Back
Top Bottom