First Egg Countdown

Well that didn't take long.... Nandi finally laid her first egg 2 days shy of 39 weeks.

wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Actually... today was kind of a big day... It was the first day that I got an egg from all 7. I was only expecting 6, which was also going to be a first... but I guess Nandi decided she didn't want to be the odd one out today.

So, here's a photo that represents all of today's eggs... eggs from my entire little flock. Nandi's is the pointy brown one down on the bottom it was 52g... not bad for a first egg. =)

What a beautiful bunch of eggs!

Well that didn't take long.... Nandi finally laid her first egg 2 days shy of 39 weeks.

wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Actually... today was kind of a big day... It was the first day that I got an egg from all 7. I was only expecting 6, which was also going to be a first... but I guess Nandi decided she didn't want to be the odd one out today.

So, here's a photo that represents all of today's eggs... eggs from my entire little flock. Nandi's is the pointy brown one down on the bottom it was 52g... not bad for a first egg. =)

Congratulations Nandi!!!!

I sure will miss that sign though :p

Complain and you shall receive. My Cream Legbar laid her first egg today. A beautiful blue. Pictures coming.
Send picture! I want to see those beautiful blue eggs! I tried to hatch 4 legbar eggs, but the post office did a number on them (or they weren't fertile) because they didn't even start to develope! Was so sad.

My first pullet getting ready to lay her first egg. she found a spot behind the dead tree branches, making her nest and sitting in there second time this morning. i got the day off & just watching her lay. sooo eggciting!

Back
Top Bottom