Funny Chicken Names

Pics
Well mostof my birds aren't named... the ones that are..

Rescue - red chicken that my friend that works at tsc said was hanging around laying eggs everywhere, ...

Then my ducks....
Big Guy. (Pekin drake)
SPOT (PEKIN hen...she had 3 black spots on her tail when she was little)
Odd duck (Cayuga hen that has some odd coloring around her eyes and bill)

There are others but thyself have no names (g)

I wanted to name our barred rock barbie (as in barbie-q) but the kids won. She is named Elmo.

Oh, and
I convinced my son to name his Popcorn. But he says it is cause she POPS the egg out. LOL

Our Jersey Giant cockerell is called Eggbert (he's more Bert than egg obviously being male..) His brother is called MacTokkie (we live in Scotland). We also have a hen called Shelly and an Eggwina. Still thinking about a name for a white jersey Giant hen. A lovely timid blue Jersey hen is called "So Shy" .

We have a sexlink name Susie (my daughter named her)
Silkie Roo's name is Blue berry (since he's a Blue)
Black silkie hen's name is Coal - go figure
Barred rock's name is Bossy Pants (She's bossy to everyone)
White silkie's name is Momma

Then the rest of the flock don't have names yet.

Hi everyone!
We have two black austrolorps named Red and Orange... (to match my horse named Yellow....), a Silkie named Frederick who we thought was a boy then thought was a girl.. then turned out to be a boy (fewf), and a Silkie named Long Beak, and a late Silkie (bless her little soul) named Lemon. No one else has names!

Hi everyone (newbie here)

We have four chickens. 1 Black Australorp(we think??) Roo named Doomageddon, a black Australorp hen called Guinness, a White Leghorn(???maybe) called Tortilla, and a ..... brown and white hen (no idea what breed, hybrid something) named Tikka Masala!

:D

We have a barred rock named Oreo (black and white)
We have a pair of crested Legbars named Ike and Tina - cresting reminded me of the awesome hair of Tina Turner
Another crested cream legbar with a giant crest we call the Pullet with the Mullet
BCM hen named Penny - her chick we call Nickel
Rooster named BBQ
Rooster named Clucker - My son named him, that one is kind of a slippery one to get out.

The chickens crack us up with their antics - so we feel obligated to give them goofy names.

We have a 1 1/2 year old mottled hen we call bossy betty becuase she is very vocal when she hears you coming. I mean really vocal!
I have a bantam columbian cochin named Colonel Sanders
A Columbian pullet named Henny Penny

And tons of others still in the naming process.

Back
Top Bottom