Fuzzy's Farm

Yes, she made it through the night. Vet doesn't know either... SO... I am going to just keep nursing her. I was thinking it might be an ecoli, but he doens't see that as the problem for the samples. The only concern he has is repro, but he doesn't feel an egg either in binding. Her belly doesn't seem to be distended like she'd internal laying either. I have never seen her squat or has Rod Stewart shown any interest in her or her sister... But anyway, Just going to keep nursing her. If she dies, he said he'd be willing to do a necropsy just to find out what happened. I was hoping for something... but nothing...

Yes, she made it through the night. Vet doesn't know either... SO... I am going to just keep nursing her. I was thinking it might be an ecoli, but he doens't see that as the problem for the samples. The only concern he has is repro, but he doesn't feel an egg either in binding. Her belly doesn't seem to be distended like she'd internal laying either. I have never seen her squat or has Rod Stewart shown any interest in her or her sister... But anyway, Just going to keep nursing her. If she dies, he said he'd be willing to do a necropsy just to find out what happened. I was hoping for something... but nothing...
I am glad she is still making it at least !!

I am glad she is still making it at least !!

X2

Maybe next time I do her toes I'll just stick my tongue out in the direction of MI. :plbb. Jk

Back
Top Bottom