Fuzzy's Farm

It also acts like an estrogen in boys. You see a lot of bottle baby boys who are fatter and seem to develop more of a breast instead of a pectoral. Also have more problems in reproduction areas. And it isn't so much soy in it natural from, but in is processed form.

No, her crop is pretty empty. She is hardly eating. That had the vet stumped too. She doesn't have sour or impacted, but that is now a concern too, the sour that is, because she hasn't been eating well. She is also taken to hiding, so I have to really search for her in order to treat her.

Oh no .. we just made rounds and i lost 4 babies last night .... 2 cochins, an NN , and An SF poulet ..... ugg !!!!
hit.gif
hit.gif

We think one corner of the brooder is leaking..... we recovered it .. cause no one was sick or lethargic.. just dead chickies
sad.png
and one wet area in the corner where most were .... all the other chickies were on the other side of the brooder which is completely boarded in like a coop ...the other part is like a many run with chicken wire .. we think the back corner leaked in and they drown even as big as they were ....
hit.gif
i hate when something like that happens and we miss it before there is a problem

Oh lordy, maybe just got too wet and couldn't warm up. Get a tarp, cover the whole brooder top with it. I have a small leak in my chicken coop, and I just can not seem to find the source. SO, I said heck with it, and tarped it. I am sure it looks hillbilly, but I do not care. I have no leak. I should just add another layer of shingles... yeah...

Hi amkuska! How's doing?

OK... I need to get my lazy rumpus in gear. I have been here too much. I guess I had withdrawl for a few days with no keyboard and the TP can be a royal pain when the kids steal it from me to play angry birds... Need to go and drench my pullet also. Check my mama and her babies. I sectioned them off an area in the run. After last nights episode, she needs some peace from the others while she is outside with her babies. ALSO, I put fresh batteries in the camera, going to try for a pick of the polishes.

Oh no .. we just made rounds and i lost 4 babies last night .... 2 cochins, an NN , and An SF poulet ..... ugg !!!! :hit :hit

I'm so sorry silver. :hugs. :hugs.

I'm worried about my brother. He's supposed to be writing a research paper, but he has no idea how, and my mom doesn't want to hurt his feelings so she won't show him how. He doesn't know how to take notes, or that he needs another source besides Wikipedia. He plagarizes without quoting, he doesn't know what citations are, and he has no idea how to write a Bibliography. My mom always told me , "you don't really need to do the bibliography, and as long as I'm the only one who'll see it, you can plagiarize a little. " :eek:. Well, I actually read my lessons, and can write a real paper, but my brother will do whatever she says she'll let him pass with.

My dad says I'm just trying to hurt his feelings, but I'm just worried he's not learning things he needs to know.

Sorry I'm ranting, I just had to vent......

SO, in order for you to actually graduate, do you need to take a state standardized test? I think the best thing you can do is print out a directions sheet for him along with explanations of terms. BUT, if mom is going to be lax, then I think, maybe you should just worry about yourself and doing your stuff right. Otherwise you'll just be opening cans of worms for yourself that you don't need.

SO, in order for you to actually graduate, do you need to take a state standardized test? I think the best thing you can do is print out a directions sheet for him along with explanations of terms. BUT, if mom is going to be lax, then I think, maybe you should just worry about yourself and doing your stuff right. Otherwise you'll just be opening cans of worms for yourself that you don't need.
I agree with Nova

Back
Top Bottom