German New Hampshire

Yes! And that means the eggs should have enough size that I can hatch in March, too! I don't want to earlier than that, too many snow and possible electrical outage issues.

CC- they are really beautiful birds, aren't they? And as nice as they are pretty!

Quote:
Exactly what I was thinking too Mrs. Beth

CC yes they are all pretty too me I am a little biased though, as I have'nt seen a bad one in the bunch(I mean all that have these NH's) the number has grown quite a bit in what 11 months Mrs. kathy and a few others have done good by spreading these glorious birds around. Just what is needed 'cause evidently theres not many out there as proven right here. Not many are posted on here and we are 100,000 something strong here on the BYC.

Jeff

Quote:
Well, I have a few of them.
tongue.png

I have a few pens of them, different ages. My oldest ones are molting and don't photograph well.
gig.gif

Anyway, here are a few pictures from today........

My oldest group with the originals (molting) and new pullets at point of lay:

31282_10-12-2011nh001.jpg

31282_10-12-2011nh005.jpg

31282_10-12-2011nh008.jpg

31282_10-12-2011nh011.jpg

31282_10-12-2011nh012.jpg

Quote:
Kathy, in the last picture I can see a seperate pen in the background with a couple of beautiful roosters inside. They have a cream color on the hackels what kind are they.

Funny I was just on your BYC page looking at your older photos- this is a treat, Thank you for sharing.
Can you say where your newest were obtained?

Quote:

Back
Top Bottom