German New Hampshire

They are Jeff- Gorgeous combination of oranges; Shape of their bodies; Nice high tail feathers....they are as
elegant as another favorite of mine- Lavender Orpingtons.

Great thread everyone- thanks to all.

CC

Quote:
Exactly what I was thinking too Mrs. Beth

CC yes they are all pretty too me I am a little biased though, as I have'nt seen a bad one in the bunch(I mean all that have these NH's) the number has grown quite a bit in what 11 months Mrs. kathy and a few others have done good by spreading these glorious birds around. Just what is needed 'cause evidently theres not many out there as proven right here. Not many are posted on here and we are 100,000 something strong here on the BYC.

Jeff

Quote:
Oh, and beautiful they are! Those are Icelandics.
love.gif

Littlecreekfarms,
That was before she finished her molt still on going. She is getting in more tail black now. Still no laying at 22 or so weeks. All my pullets are making me wait this year. But they are filling out nicely. I need to get a pic of the Roo and the other varieties and hens for posting soon. Gloria Jean

Quote:
Yes they are, just beautiful, and if all those pictures don't call the others out to show theirs off right beside Mrs. Kathy's, then I guess that it holds true what I said about there just not being many out there to begin with. I know if I had a good group I'd sure 'nuff be posting right along beside hers to try and show them up. I'm drawing a line here for someone to step across if they dare we want to see others for comparison.

joletabey wrote:

That is true, Jeff, there must be others out there with some of these great birds, where are they?

yeah if what I just posted don't do it then we (kathyinmo, joletabey, gjensen, hillbillyhen, crazyhen, catdaddyfro,) must be the only ones that got good NH's worth showing off, I reckon? who else, lets see 'um.

"Psst" (whispering to Mrs. Beth) "did I do good, reckon that'll raise up enough of a ruckus to get some attention" You know as they say in show business even bad publicity is STILL publicity
lol.png

Last edited:
O.K.! First it was the "New Hampshire Breed Thread" then the "Heritage New Hampshires" and now this one. I can't hardly stand all of the beautiful pictures and positive comments I have been seeing. I have one cockerel and one pullet from these German lines and in the process of obtaining a few more pullets from the same source. I posted a picture of my roo on the Heritage thread but he's still young, none the less I think he's a keeper. I'm sure by the spring there will be many more NH egg auctions or even do some "tradin" to help improve what we all have. I cannot hear or read enough about this breed so let's keep this "New Hampshire Thing" going. Everyone have a great day, Charles,

There, Jeff, ya done good, you got Charles to come out and commit himself!! Pictures, please, everyone - truly, the more we look, the more we learn!!!!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom