Guess I'm done breeding chickens... got a letter from the city

Quote:
fl.gif

Quote:
I would have to bring in a cherry picker (and knock down my fence) that could go way high and if I cut back my third, it still wouldn't make much difference.

Our block fence would also end up damaged between us.....

I'm so sorry.
hit.gif
You mentioned your neighbor's daughter. Does she live there or does she just like to "make noise" on behalf of her poor, elderly, incapable parents? (Note sarcasm)

Quote:
He said it was not the neighbors on the east, so then why do they need to sign an affidavit?

I'm guessing those are the neighbors within 80ft of the coop.
Is there anywhere in your yard 80ft from anyone else's residence you could move your coop to?

Quote:
If a neighbor doesn't sign, at least you'll know 100% which neighbor made the complaint.

I think it's pretty pathetic that you have to get permission from your neighbors to keep animals IN YOUR OWN HOME. That's worse than having a landlord.

BTW, did any of the neighbors have to get permission to keep their barking dogs? Turnabout is fair play.

Quote:
If a neighbor doesn't sign, at least you'll know 100% which neighbor made the complaint.

I think it's pretty pathetic that you have to get permission from your neighbors to keep animals IN YOUR OWN HOME. That's worse than having a landlord.

BTW, did any of the neighbors have to get permission to keep their barking dogs? Turnabout is fair play.

x2

Quote:
That really stinks that your chickens had to go.
sad.png

And any part of their tree that overhangs your property is, well, your property. Think of the property line as a giant fence going up into the sky, anything over it is yours. So prune away!

Back
Top Bottom