Guess I'm done breeding chickens... got a letter from the city

Quote:
Or find bombs they lost.
th.gif

Note to self: Never move to Phoenix.

Quote:
My comment was not just about your comment but everyone's.

I think petty is to take away somebodie's chicken family!

Quote:
I couldn't have said that better. I have a 'city' neighbor who bought a 5 acre fenced hay field 5 years ago and built a house. He put up 4 dusk to dawn lights and night has now become day (I can't stand those lights.), he took down the fence and cut down 10 of the 14 huge oaks that lined the field and my driveway which borders his field. It was beautiful. He mows that field with his riding lawn mower and calls it a yard. He shoots every turtle he sees because "they hissed at me and might bite me", LOL as if he can't get away from a turtle...???? I had no idea that property was for sale or I would have bought it.

Quote:
My comment was not just about your comment but everyone's.

If they weren't "legal" in the first place then it will eventually probably turn out badly. I hope he gets to keep his laying hens and I've said it sucks that he's had to get rid of so many of his birds.

I have a feeling tho that the neighbors were probably ok with a few birds in the beginning but as his flock and number of roosters grew so did their irritation and they had finally heard enough.

Quote:

If they weren't "legal" in the first place then it will eventually probably turn out badly. I hope he gets to keep his laying hens and I've said it sucks that he's had to get rid of so many of his birds.

I have a feeling tho that the neighbors were probably ok with a few birds in the beginning but as his flock and number of roosters grew so did their irritation and they had finally heard enough.

But he loves his chickens!!!
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
It's happening a lot down here right now. We all have to remember to read the laws carefully before settling down. Unfortunatelly sometimes the law is up for interpretation
he.gif
or something is complaint driven. It is just so sad!

Back
Top Bottom