hatch along with me!!!! march 3rd is hatch date :) PIPING ALLREADY!!!!

I've got a pip ... and one chirping in an egg! Nothing going on in the 3rd one yet. *fingers crossed and jumping with excitement* It's my first time so I am SO ecstatic!
wee.gif

Congratulations paradisefarm2009 and FortWorthChicks and everyone hatching right now! I am thoroughly enjoying the pics!

good luck gckiddhouse
hope every thing goes well
smile.png

congrats to every one else!!!!
luke.

Last edited:
Quote:
I believe the spelling is eggstatic!!
jumpy.gif

I'm eggstatic for you!! And everyone else whose hatches seem to be producing the cutest fuzzy butts I will have seen until mine are hatched!! Keep the pics coming. It is giving me hope!

I am still having trouble with temps and humidity. If the humidity is right then the temp is wrong and when the temp is right the humidity is wrong. This morning humidity was down to 48% Ugh!

Hopefully I can get it all regulated today as they could start hatching as early as tomorrow!! If they hatch!

DD and I will be putting together our brooder today... Still deciding whether to use the wardrobe box I bought for that purpose (.50) or the big dog crate that we had the broody in last year. Hmmm. Would love to see your brooders...

Quote:
I believe the spelling is eggstatic!!
jumpy.gif

LOL Yes, you're right! I'm totally EGGSTATIC!
ya.gif
I know it's still early and ummm, I shouldn't count my chickens before they hatch ... Still, hard not to, yeah?

Good luck gckiddhouse! My 2 broodies are sitting on the eggs and they are first-timers like me so I have a standby 30-gal brooder, just in case. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
thumbsup.gif

Hi guys,

I just hatched my first incubator chicks on my first try.

I have nine little bannie chicks as of this morning. They were due March 3. Most hatched yesterday and last night.

I have blue cochins due to hatch by March 6th. I'm so thrilled that I actually got some peeps.

Quote:
Yeh we are jumping up and down with you. This is our first hatch also and we can here them in their eggs chirping. Also heard a couple tapping. Come on little girls/guys we are ready for you!!

20375_pipping_redarrow.jpg

I didn't think a little crack in an egg would be so egg-citing!
big_smile.png
I have 2 pips now. I took this pic right before Lily slipped the egg under her. Thanks for the support sbarichivich, Luke and the rest of the "family."

i'm so hppy for you silkienewbiegurl!!!!
i hope every thing goes to plan,
sending you good hatching vibes
smile.png

luke.

Back
Top Bottom