Hey Grandpa, What's for Supper? Part 2

Pizza? Yum happyhen!

This is a really busy week, so the crockpot is working overtime. Today I made a goulash. I just need to toss together a salad, warm up some bread, and it's good to go.

Best wishes to Yogiman...

Tonight we had "Scrounge dinner". I drove the 40min to the nearest grocery store for a big shop, only to realize in the parking lot that I FORGOT MY PURSE. ACK!!! Of course I had my three children with me, so, long story short, we came home and had scrounge dinner. PBJ sammies and scrambled eggs. And a multivitamin to wash it down
big_smile.png

Well been planning a great dinner all day but it's looking like I might just be delivering puppies instead. Oh well been waiting on these pups all week. Boy I love my job can't get any better than delivering pups and playing with pups.

So I will be having hot cocoa and toast for supper and the son will be going to my sisters to have his dinner and spend the night as his 16 year old self does not want to be around to watch pups come into this world LOL.

good luck on the delivery.. just remember to wash up before toast and cocoa. lol
I was planning on chicken fried steak for dinner, Jim decided the girls can eat cabbage soup, and he could have me go get chinese food. Guess I'll eat Arby's. lol

My little tip, When I make pasta I cook up the whole box and freeze half of it for another time when Im short on time. Its only 2 or 3 of us so we dont need a whole box at once unless its mac and cheese which we will eat for a couple days. Tonight I defrosted a bag of Penne, mixed cream of mushroom, mustard, pepper and a little milk, added in chopped chicken and swiss cheese and carrots. Microwaved till bubble. Good quick supper. Im the casserole queen, used to be the only way to get the older kid to eat veggies.

Back
Top Bottom