Horse Talk

Aww that's awful, I'm so sorry :( aero was beautiful!
Thank you. ..she was a beautiful, sassy, brat.....and that is what we lived about her.

Awe! I'm so sorry :(
Thank you

Aw no... :hit :( :hugs I'm so sorry. Its tough loosing a horse when you aren't even there to say goodbye. :hit
What happened to her? Colic? :/
Thank you. .....yes, surgery would have been the only chance and the vet was not optimistic about that option. She was DDs heart horse.

Thank you. ..she was a beautiful, sassy, brat.....and that is what we lived about her.

Thank you

Thank you. .....yes, surgery would have been the only chance and the vet was not optimistic about that option. She was DDs heart horse.

Aw, I'm so sorry. :(

Wow :love I'm in love. He reminds me of the mustang I use to have.

I think it would be kind of nice to adopt older mustangs.. if you got 15+ year old sale authority ones out of holding facilities, you'd be giving them a chance at a good life, without all the pressure of having to start them under saddle and find them a job for the rest of their lives
IMG_4792.PNG
IMG_4793.PNG
IMG_4794.PNG
IMG_4795.PNG

Wow :love I'm in love. He reminds me of the mustang I use to have.

I think it would be kind of nice to adopt older mustangs.. if you got 15+ year old sale authority ones out of holding facilities, you'd be giving them a chance at a good life, without all the pressure of having to start them under saddle and find them a job for the rest of their lives
View attachment 1035497
Honestly, I would rather start one under saddle that is a little older. I don't have a problem with starting 10+ year old horses.

He's gorgeous! I'd love to do something like that.
Me too!

Honestly, I would rather start one under saddle that is a little older. I don't have a problem with starting 10+ year old horses.
I guess for me it would depend on the horse, if it was an easy going horse that wanted to work, it start it, but if it was stubborn and lazy or wild, then I wouldn't feel weird about letting it live out its days in peace, if it were older, as opposed to never starting a young horse (I'd feel weird just letting a young one sit)

Me too!

I guess for me it would depend on the horse, if it was an easy going horse that wanted to work, it start it, but if it was stubborn and lazy or wild, then I wouldn't feel weird about letting it live out its days in peace, if it were older, as opposed to never starting a young horse (I'd feel weird just letting a young one sit)
True, I'm also looking at the fact that a horse isn't even fully grown until they are 7, so no real point in worrying about training until then when you'll just be stressing growing joints and bones. I VERY lightly started Stud when he was 2 and then let him sit until he was 4, messed with him a little more, he's 9 now and I feel comfortable working him as hard as I need to now.

Back
Top Bottom