How about a Thread for Embdens?

I've just recently purchased two baby embdens, and I was looking for some advice on raising them.I also have 2 older toulouse and my female has been trying to hatch some eggs for some time now but they're not fertile. :rolleyes: I was wondering if it would be alright to put my babies in with my toulouse , it would be just like she hatched her own.(they are only a few days old). I was wondering if I could put the babys in with the toulouse alone, it would be just like hers hatched. I am open to any sugestions:D images are to follow.

I've just recently purchased two baby embdens, and I was looking for some advice on raising them.I also have 2 older toulouse and my female has been trying to hatch some eggs for some time now but they're not fertile.
roll.png
I was wondering if it would be alright to put my babies in with my toulouse , it would be just like she hatched her own.(they are only a few days old). I was wondering if I could put the babys in with the toulouse alone, it would be just like hers hatched. I am open to any sugestions:D images are to follow.
You could try but be ready to get them away if she doesn't take to them, I know flockman had some goslings and he made a lil pen and put them in it so his gander could warm up to them wasn't long before they were one big happy family. if she is still brooding her eggs most likely she'll accept the babies, most geese are awesome parents.
welcome-byc.gif

Thanks I'll will try that:D. She's very protective over her eggs so she will probably be an awesome mom!
woot.gif
I will keep you posted. Heres a few picks of the goslings and there soon to be mother.
Let us know when you do it...
fl.gif
a friend on the duck thread had a Muscovy sitting on 19 eggs due to hatch yesterday, turned out all the eggs were duds, so she tried giving her mama duck 2-7 day old ducklings, well she took them in an instant. and them her so I'm thinking your mama goose will love these babies. They are adorable.

Does this goose look like a Chinese goose or a Toulouse goose to you guys its 4 months old by the way

Back
Top Bottom