I have to talk POLISH!

Pics
Quote:
What is Sabastian?

I hatched him last summer from another persons crele polish project eggs. I was told by another BYC member who saw some of his younger photos that he would be referred to as a barred buff columbian....which is apparently something that can pop out of people's crele projects? I am still learning about the American Crele Polish projects, anmd the genetics etc.. Basically he is my crazy polish rooster.
big_smile.png
He has a sister that was hatched with the same colors/markings.

Quote:
What is Sabastian?

I hatched him last summer from another persons crele polish project eggs. I was told by another BYC member who saw some of his younger photos that he would be referred to as a barred buff columbian....which is apparently something that can pop out of people's crele projects? I am still learning about the American Crele Polish projects, anmd the genetics etc.. Basically he is my crazy polish rooster.
big_smile.png

He's a pretty thang. I've never seen anything like him
smile.png

Quote:
big_smile.png

He's a pretty thang. I've never seen anything like him
smile.png

Thanks. I haven't either.
smile.png

Quote:
Nice birds!!
smile.png

The rooster in question looks like a Barred Buff Columbian, but likely with the darkbrown gene too.

Basically Creles these days can come in anything from cuckoo to gold laced w/poor lacing and anything in between, including birds with barring and random genes from the gold lacing, such as columbian, darkbrown, pattern, melanizer, etc. There may even be Wheaten floating around.

I'll be getting myself a "Crele" cockerel this weekend.

Last edited:
Quote:
I love that coloring! Whatever it is, he's pretty. I certainly wouldn't mind hatching something like that!!!!!

Last edited:
Yea, my only "Crele", haha, is with the broken lacing. I personally wouldn't even call it a Crele. I guess the mark of success when breeding Creles is to get that Crele color consistantly. I wonder if anyone has gotten to that point.

My "roo", Ozzi, is looking more and more like an "Olivia". This picture is a week or two ago, and now her poof is blocking her eyes.
idunno.gif

But it's probably better that way, with a poor color like that, I don't know if I want that as a roo. So I may not be seeing a roo till this summer or later. Now who'da thought that hatching and raising a roo would be this hard? But my wait will most likely be worth it.

So, do you see the girly stuff?

3891_crepro2.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom