I Miss Old BYC!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed another browser on my computer and just use it for byc ..... (still seems odd that I would need to do that,but addiction what can you do
lol.png
) Still don't know if I like the site or not,I'm just now getting to look at everything...seems to take longer to get around the site
roll.png
..Is there any way to stop having to hit the "don't subscribe" after I reply to something?? thanks for the help wkc

Haha me to lol
big_smile.png
I installed Google Chrome just for this website........gues that proves how addicted we are lol
hide.gif
but then again, addiction and obsession aren't always a bad thing, just look at my signature

To avoid automatically being subscribed to threads you view:

Click subscriptions (upper right hand corner of page, near link to PM's)

Scroll down to a dropdown labeled Default New

Select don't subscribe

Of course you can still subscribe to a thread -- you just have to select "subscribe" at the top or bottom of that thread.

Thanks Flockwatcher ~~~ just missed it's meaning
th.gif
.. .that is a lot better .. thanks for the help
smile.png

Thanks Nifty and all that have worked endlessly for this new place to come and chat, and learn. I am understanding it better now that I've "gotten around' a bit. I love how I don't have to go to photobucket to get my pictures on here.
I'm still having a problem finding how to leave feed back for an auction I bought from..sure I will learn, I know a mod sent me something, but I'm slow.
I find patience is a good virtue. It all works out in time. I just take a little longer than some, but I end up getting it.
tongue.png

Thanks again for all that you have done for us.

Hello everyone
I still believe everything will come around to be just as good as the old site, possibly even better, and I been getting around quite well though I have a question?
Is there a work around to organize my posts, listed in my profile? my favorites posts use to show up at the top when new posts are added, now I must scroll through more, more, about a dozen times to find my daily read forums? So is there anyway I can organize them or delete the ones that are no longer active, or the original question was already answered? So as not to have so many pages of posts to go through? That would make things much simpler and quicker. So any Idea's on how this can be achieved? TY all again for your hard work, and I hate to be asking for more , but it sure would simplify my life. TY Kim

Thanks Nifty and all that have worked endlessly for this new place to come and chat, and learn. I am understanding it better now that I've "gotten around' a bit. I love how I don't have to go to photobucket to get my pictures on here.
I'm still having a problem finding how to leave feed back for an auction I bought from..sure I will learn, I know a mod sent me something, but I'm slow.
I find patience is a good virtue. It all works out in time. I just take a little longer than some, but I end up getting it.
tongue.png

Thanks again for all that you have done for us.
Instructions are toward the bottom of this page: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/buy-sell-trade-bst-faqs

Quote:
The site slowed down to a crawl for me , and it's the only site I go to on the web that did , not going to upgrade anything here for what was done there , the old platform was 10 times faster here . I'll just limit my visits to when I have 3 or 4 hours for 2 or 3 posts .. reading or posting.

I find the new site not very user friendly, and hardly come here anymore. I wish it were different. :(

I do not like the new site for the following reasons: much slower, cannot see pictures a work due to restrictions ( the old system came thru with no problems), too much going on visually, not as intuitive IMHO. You have effectively cut my time down by 10 to 15 hrs a week that i was learning and looking. You can read this as lost revenue for youre advertisers.

I do not like the new site for the following reasons: much slower, cannot see pictures a work due to restrictions ( the old system came thru with no problems), too much going on visually, not as intuitive IMHO. You have effectively cut my time down by 10 to 15 hrs a week that i was learning and looking. You can read this as lost revenue for youre advertisers.

I you get a GFM you could turn off all adds and the right hand sidebar thing........not saying you have to, but justa though
hmm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom