I Miss Old BYC!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sad to say that I also don't care for the new BYC, but you can't go home again. I feel like the old BYC was like visiting a backyard coop -- now it feels like a factory farm.
Good luck all.

Quote:

Can you add this to the Bugs thread if you haven't already?
smile.png

Sure thing, Chicken Lady.
smile.png

I have to admit - I've been a naughty chickie and have not read any of the thoughtful tutorials staff has provided us. I wasn't aware there was a bug thread.
Forgive me!!

I'm sad to say that I also don't care for the new BYC, but you can't go home again. I feel like the old BYC was like visiting a backyard coop -- now it feels like a factory farm.
Good luck all.

Any new environment is going to feel strange for awhile until you make it your own. Rob (Nifty-Chicken) has been using the analogy of moving into a new house. Yes, it's going to feel different, and there are going to be some strange new squeaks and creaks to get used to, but once you've spent some time hanging out in the living room with your family and friends, it will start to feel like home again.
smile.png

Sure thing, Chicken Lady.
smile.png

I have to admit - I've been a naughty chickie and have not read any of the thoughtful tutorials staff has provided us. I wasn't aware there was a bug thread.
Forgive me!!

No worries... There's so much to see and do that even all of the Staff aren't experts yet. We're learning along with you!
cool.png

I too am having issues with the change. I suppose I will get used to the new site eventually, but I just feel overwhelmed by it all. It's become super complicated for me to search users, to figure out how to correctly upload/post photos, etc. It's just so busy seeming. Almost too much information at once...

But like everyone else, we can't go back, we have to just adjust. Don't get me wrong, I am very grateful to the mods and Nifty, I just liked the ease I had with the old BYC.
hmm.png

I am in LOVE with the new platform. If we could get auctions back the way they used to be, this place would be PERFECT!

I think BYC will loose allot (if it hasn't already) of members because of the changes.............I almost though about leaving but I decided that I am going to stick with it and just suck it up. It will get better guys.....its only the first week, bear with us, it'l be ok
wink.png

I think I am homesick.....
sickbyc.gif
not enjoying the new BYC at all. Sorry to say that, because I really do want to love it like the old BYC, it's just not happening for me. Perhaps it will get better and start to grow on me.
fl.gif

I miss the "view my webpage" where you could check out others coops and chickens. I can't find how to do that.I got a message from anothe BYC member and I couldn't reply. you'd think all you had to do was hit reply, but NOOOOOOOO! You can't copy and past you own photo's from your profile site either. How is this easier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom