Incubating eggs to hatch about August 8th

YAY!!! how exciting!!!! Can't wait until I start to see mine develop...will feel better to know they are starting!!! Did you have any issues with shipped eggs with loose or detached air cells?

I was mostly checking for cracks. I hqd one crackd egg and it was also detached. I just put the rest in and we will see what happens. I'llcandel the majority Friday night. Hope all my U of A eggs do as well a the backyard banties.

I was mostly checking for cracks. I hqd one crackd egg and it was also detached. I just put the rest in and we will see what happens. I'llcandel the majority Friday night. Hope all my U of A eggs do as well a the backyard banties.
fl.gif
Hope so...candling Friday too to see how the egg are doing!

Anyone have eggs in long enough to check for veins yet?

Candled turkey eggs 3 are developing good tossed the rest. Clear and blood rings. I wasn't expecting any to form up as I washed this set because I had a hen that couldn't make up her mind if she wanted to go broody so eggs were dirty.

If the 3 hatch will be I verjoyed.

@Puddin Fluff i like Dorkings, very pretty!

barnie.gif
The suspense is killing me! I hate waiting! I can't walk pas the bators without taking a peek, like the eggs are going to get up and dance for me or something. Friday, I will candle Friday, don't touch the eggs.
hide.gif

barnie.gif
The suspense is killing me! I hate waiting! I can't walk pas the bators without taking a peek, like the eggs are going to get up and dance for me or something. Friday, I will candle Friday, don't touch the eggs.
hide.gif
LOL.....yep! Just can't resist peeking every time I walk by...no touching the eggs...not gonna do it!!!! LOL...will be a lot harder for me to peek and touch once they are under my broody girl! She won't let me touch
ep.gif

Back
Top Bottom