Incubation progress of Muscovy eggs

What you need to raise humidity if a large, wet surface area. Maybe try adding sponges if you can place them where they don't interfere with airflow.

-Kathy

Neither of you should beat yourself up, as there are so many things that could have gone wrong. I think both of you did a tremendous job trying to save her.

-Kathy

MAJOR camera issues right now.  Trying to get photos uploaded - working on it as best I can.

Made a safe hole for 7.  Do you think we should for 8?  I am thinking yes, and MAYBE even 9....  What does everyone think?

Of course, we still have issues with the humidity.  Currently 50% - trying to raise!

As soon as I can get the photos up, I can let everyone take a look at Skippy's bottom (and her CUTE little face!). 

Brooder is ready to go when she is...am I correct in remembering we want the brooder temp at 92?

THANK YOU everyone for all your help, and condolences on 6. 

No we need to open seven, he's in jeopardy

I would have NO IDEA why malpositioning happens - heredity or incubation. However, I do think it is the right thing to do to tell any future human mom or dad that he was upside down in the shell, so they can make decisions based on that information. :)

One pic tonight this is Rumpy he's my special call duck , he was born with a growth on his tail that I had to remove, so he is tailless. Right now he's chillin with me eating my string sweetest little guy ever.

Back
Top Bottom