Isbar thread

Pics
Thanks, wow. Those are terrible pictures, can't even really tell the egg color from the lighting and background! I'm guessing some bidders just got caught up in the excitement of bidding... you can buy a LOT of Isbar hatching eggs and pick your stock as they grow as opposed to taking your chance on something you can't see well like this... but that's just me. I'm cheap like that I guess!

I was one of the people that bid til the end. I had a hard time deciding which I wanted to do. I ended up bidding more b/c I have had a hard time hatching eggs this year, I could have eggs now instead of waiting for chicks to grow and they where close enough I could drive and get the birds where my reasons. If another person had not started bidding I was not going to bid over $500. And I wasn't going to pay $850 either (which was the reserve)

No I don't. Guess I never thought to ask that. I just assumed they where. It was 4 hens
I see that now. I thought that it was a quad but it was a flock of 5!
smile.png
Based on the photo in the auction, I didn't think that the egg color was very good. Hopefully, you will find some more that are better quality, laying greener eggs, and for less $$$!

Back
Top Bottom