JANUARY 2015 Hatch-A-Long

Happy Birthday, MM! Eggs in lockdown for Saturday's hatch. Need a friend for my one chick, Solo. Day 4 for my Trader Joe's eggs and just for yuks candled a few.... LOTS of veins! OMG... I have, like, 35 eggs. It'll be like popcorn when they hatch. Well, first things first.... C'mon Blue Marans! Happy New Year to everyone!
Solo is going to have sooooon many chicky friends! Such a great pic, too. :)

I had to toss all 7 Pencil Rocks. All clears. Booo! This is second time I have had all clears in a set of shipped eggs. I wonder if they froze during shipping. Maybe no more winter eggs for me. However, on the happy side, all 4 cemani still look good!
fl.gif
Did you crack any open to see if they were indeed fertile or not? i have 20 khaki campbell eggs on their way to me and i hope they make it alright and before monday. Monday is 14F high for daytime and 0F over night..same for tuesday here.

3 external pips, one more chirping egg! Just 1 I'm waiting on signs of life from now. I'm so excited I'm nauseous. not good, considering it could still be more than a day before this is all over... The veins on the assist pip's membrane are noticeably shrinking and they have seem well. I'm hoping I can sneak a nap in.

I probably shouldn't be posting a step by step, ha. Will post again when something has actually hatched and will resist posting before
jumpy.gif

Today is day 10 for me, which means I get to candle my eggs again :woot

I have to work until 3, so I'll check them this evening when I turn for the last time tonight :celebrate

Back
Top Bottom