MARYLAND THREAD!

I have two very sweet docile Dark Brahmas in need of a new home. I will want to ensure that they will be well cared for. They have been raised from chicks and are very friendly, healthy and just beginning to lay. I am offering them for free so that I can find the best home possible! Please email if interested.

I am located in Lewes, Delaware. I love my chickens & have room for a few more, so I am also interested in providing a loving home. I have 2 Brahma hens among my various breeds now & I love their sweet natures, they're gentle giants & awesome mamas. Chanel is 7 yrs old, & has raised everyone's chicks, she is so loving. Juliet is 6 mos old, more gold in color, also a sweet hen.
1601489388046_image.png 20210203_105448.jpg
20231105_121208.jpg

Last edited:
I have two very sweet docile Dark Brahmas in need of a new home. I will want to ensure that they will be well cared for. They have been raised from chicks and are very friendly, healthy and just beginning to lay. I am offering them for free so that I can find the best home possible! Please email if interested.
I LOVE Brahmas and the dark ones are the prettiest! I don't "need" more chickens, but I am happy to provide them a home. If someone else neeeds them, go with them. I have a buff laced brahma and a Bielefelder, a Leghorn and some mixed chickens.

Howard County Animal Control and Adoption Center

13 h ·
M42312 This is Waddles who is just a lovely duck. We do not know if Waddles is a male or female**. Waddles is very friendly, weighs 4lbs, loves to play in a pool, will follow us around and enjoys getting treats from you. Waddles is easy to handle and appears used to being around people. If you can provide a safe habitat for Waddles, come on by the shelter to meet this friendly little duck.
Howard County Animal Control and Adoption Center
8576 Davis Rd
Columbia, MD 21045
You can call first to see if this pet is still available: 410-313-2780 Option 0.
Applications are accepted in person at our facility after you visit this pet out of their cage.
Animal Viewing Hours:
Mon, Wed, Fri 10:00-4:30 (Closed at 2:30 the last Friday of each month)
Tues & Thurs 1:30-7:00
Sat 10:00-2:00 (Closed on county observed holidays and holiday weekends.)
/Jessica Snyder/
Howard County Animal Control & Adoption Center
(410)313-2780 ext. 0
8576 Davis Rd Columbia, MD 21045
Business Hours:
Mon, Wed, Fri: 8:30-5:00
(Closed early the last Friday of each month)
Tues & Thur 11:00-7:00
Sat 10:00-2:00
We are closed on county observed Holidays and Holiday weekends.

**I believe waddles is a pekin drake. Drake feathers clear in second photo

1706236268614.png

Waddles 2.jpg

I’m looking to re-home 2 friendly hens. They are 2 years old, great egg layers, great with kids. One is named chocolate, an americauna and lays pastel chalky green eggs, the other is named buckbeak, a blue copper maran with milk chocolate color eggs. We’ve raised them since they were chicks.

Attachments

• IMG_1588.jpeg
    IMG_1588.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0193.jpeg
    IMG_0193.jpeg
    817 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1589.jpeg
    IMG_1589.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 6
I’m looking to re-home 2 friendly hens. They are 2 years old, great egg layers, great with kids. One is named chocolate, an americauna and lays pastel chalky green eggs, the other is named buckbeak, a blue copper maran with milk chocolate color eggs. We’ve raised them since they were chicks.
what county in Maryland?

Im up in Cecil . They are lovely hens I just have no room left in my coops. Im sure someone else will be very happy to take them.

I'm in Delaware but if you don't get any offers I can help. Hens I have room for. I just already have enough roosters lol. In September I took in a 2 yr old hen named Sweetie, also great with kids & super friendly. She follows me everywhere. They make the most wonderful pets, that happen to lay eggs. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom