MARYLAND THREAD!

Hello 👋 I’m in Baltimore County and looking for two hens. I have a nice backyard to roam and would be interested in connecting to discuss further. My email is XXXXXXX
FYI - You may want to delete this to protect your email address from phishing. Resend it as a message, not a public post. If you're not sure how - just click on the name of the person you want to message. That should open their profile. From there, click on "Start a Conversation." That will link you up with only that person, so any information you send (like phone numbers and e-mail addresses) are kept confidential between just the two of you.

EDIT TO ADD: By the way ... Welcome to BYC! It's a GREAT forum to connect with other "Chicken Tenders!"

Last edited:
Just wanted you guys to know about the Andy Grothe auction in new park Pennsylvania every 2nd Friday of the month they have an smaller animal auction today they had a pair of peafowl you can also sell your animals
Cool! Last time I went to an animal auction was in California with my Dad and he bought me a pig ! lol

hi everyone. I was sent here from my rehoming thread i posted. Due to medical complications, I am in need of homes for several of my chickens and one guinea fowl.
They are all hens and pullets, and very nice pretty birds. I got them from My Pet Chicken.
  1. White Leghorn (Pullet)
  2. 3 Easter Eggers (Hens, one laying bright blue eggs, the other two laying green, I'd prefer they all find a home together)
  3. Porcelain d'Uccle (Pullet)
  4. Buff White Laced Polish (Hen, missing her back toes but gets around fine)
  5. Blue Copper Marans (Hen, prefer for her to go with the polish)

as for the guinea, I lost the rest of my flock to a fox sadly, and won't be in a position to get more for a while, and I don't want him to be alone. He is also under 6 months of age, I am unsure of the sex, he is a pearl guinea fowl from my pet chicken as well.

Hoping someone could help me out on this as I just want them to go to a good home, I'm not charging a rehoming fee. My only condition is that they are never slaughtered for meat or culled due to being too old. They are all good layers, or have not yet started laying being under 6 months of age. I'll post pictures on request as I currently don't have any.

The white leghorn is especially personable and acts like a pet, she likes to come onto my deck and peek in the windows.

hi everyone. I was sent here from my rehoming thread i posted. Due to medical complications, I am in need of homes for several of my chickens and one guinea fowl.
They are all hens and pullets, and very nice pretty birds. I got them from My Pet Chicken.
  1. White Leghorn (Pullet)
  2. 3 Easter Eggers (Hens, one laying bright blue eggs, the other two laying green, I'd prefer they all find a home together)
  3. Porcelain d'Uccle (Pullet)
  4. Buff White Laced Polish (Hen, missing her back toes but gets around fine)
  5. Blue Copper Marans (Hen, prefer for her to go with the polish)

as for the guinea, I lost the rest of my flock to a fox sadly, and won't be in a position to get more for a while, and I don't want him to be alone. He is also under 6 months of age, I am unsure of the sex, he is a pearl guinea fowl from my pet chicken as well.

Hoping someone could help me out on this as I just want them to go to a good home, I'm not charging a rehoming fee. My only condition is that they are never slaughtered for meat or culled due to being too old. They are all good layers, or have not yet started laying being under 6 months of age. I'll post pictures on request as I currently don't have any.

The white leghorn is especially personable and acts like a pet, she likes to come onto my deck and peek in the windows.
I recommend posting this on craigslist

Back
Top Bottom