MARYLAND THREAD!

Pics
This place is great!!! I bought my Buff Orpington there this spring and could not be more pleased. The vendors were very informative and the whole experience was extremely enjoyable. Planning on making the trip in the fall.

This place is great!!! I bought my Buff Orpington there this spring and could not be more pleased. The vendors were very informative and the whole experience was extremely enjoyable. Planning on making the trip in the fall.

Maryland Poultry Swap and Farmers Market is where I was talking about...Idiot me for got to quote original post.

Hi just found this thread. I'm in Easton also, My husband and i are new to chickens. We have 7- 17 week old hens and 1 surprise roo, having fun though. No eggs yet but waiting patiently
smile.png
. Tammy

Hi Tammy! I'm on eastern shore in Kent County, just outside Chestertown. Welcome to the site! (We have the same name!)

Hello all! I'm in Calvert County and new to keeping chickens. I got 6 chicks on Tuesday. 2 EEs, 2 Barred Rocks, 1 Colombian Wyandotte, 1 Silver Laced Wyandotte. I'm looking forward to learning a lot from the rest of you.

Hello all! I'm in Calvert County and new to keeping chickens. I got 6 chicks on Tuesday. 2 EEs, 2 Barred Rocks, 1 Colombian Wyandotte, 1 Silver Laced Wyandotte. I'm looking forward to learning a lot from the rest of you.

Deb, Welcome to the Maryland Thread and
welcome-byc.gif
!! You're right, you will learn just about everything you'll ever need to know on here. Good luck in your chicken adventure.

I will disagree with the chicks, I bought 4 golden comets from the Amish at the market in Charlotte Hall when they were a week old and they are beautiful, soooo friendly and have no health issues. They also started treating me to fresh eggs at about 16 weeks. I also bought 3 bunnies over the years that all lived to about 10 years and my first dwarf was 13 when she passed a few years ago. Maybe I am just very lucky. I do see your point about the puppies though. Just a thought to share.
D.gif

Back
Top Bottom