Metzer Farms

I am very sorry to hear about your loss
hugs.gif
is Metzers going to send you replacement ducklings? or what will happen about the loss ducklings? will the post office reimburse you for the lost ones since they where responsible?
They offered to replace or refund the loss. I don't want to replace the birds as I'll be back to school next week and I don't want to risk another post office debacle. I went back to the local post office and they can't say why they can't account for the time between Tuesday afternoon and Thursday morning. I guess that is plausible deniability on their part.

Metzer was great. I ordered some hardgoods from them just because they were so professional about this.

Does anyone know if getting more ducks with replacement ducks if shipping is free?

Metzer ships replacement birds at their expense as few as 3 birds. Any less than that and they either refund you or they send them to you with your next order. They still owed me one sexed welsh from last year, I phoned in an order for 10 straight run, told her that John said to remind them about it this year and they added my girl to the order for a total of 11 ducklings.

Ive been looking everywhere for some welsh harlequins to order and i heard this is the one of the best places to order from. Its also one of the biggest! Does anybody know if Metzer farms ship ducklings to Canada?

thx!

I was really pleased to learn my favorite feed store orders their waterfowl from Metzer Farms, so THIS time I just asked for a special order from the feed store: four female Cayuga ducklings. That way I don't have to worry about early morning calls from the post office, the ducklings will be cared for until I pick them up after work. They are due to arrive the 17th.

So all of my Cayuga ducks are from Metzer Farms. They're healthy, hardy, and gorgeous. I can hardly wait to have more ducks for the drakes! Right now I have four drakes and four ducks, so I'm upping the ratio of females.

I just placed an order to Metzers. I ordered 5 Welsh Harlequins, and 5 Buffs. It's my first time ordering ducks through the mail, so I'm excited and a little nervous too! It'll be so fun to open up that box to see my little quackers! perhaps I'll recieve an extra too since i ordered 10...
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom