Muscovy keepers share your pics!

Little Isabella went home to heaven during the night. I miss her so much but am so relieved she's not in pain anymore. I'm so glad I got to snuggle her so much on the couch yesterday and that she died here in her home.
Ruby is ok. She'll be our house duckie for now or maybe always don't really know. I'll let her tell us what she needs.
Feel a little paranoid...will watch Ruby closely make sure her belly is OK.

Here are some of my 'babies'...I knew there was a purpose for me taking all these pictures!!

The newest 'Keeper' drake, Montie
100_3555.JPG
100_3553.JPG

3 newbies
100_3551.JPG
100_3547.JPG

Ginny, just recently traded BYC user Streemers for her
100_3557.JPG

New Drakelet, Yeggi
100_3650.JPG
100_3682.JPG

Nibbles & Zilla, can you believe someone didnt want him!? I think hes really pretty, and Nibs seems to like him A LOT!
100_3700.JPG
100_3697.JPG

The inseperable Trio: Velvet(black), Kahlua & Big Sidney
100_3613.JPG
100_3610.JPG
100_3617.JPG
100_3484.JPG

Some random Pictures of everyone!
100_2267.JPG

100_2271.JPG

100_2621.JPG

DSC00174.JPG

DSC00171.JPG

100_3010.JPG

DSC00196.JPG

DSC00191.JPG

100_3596.JPG
sooooo beautiful

Took some cool pictures the other day - thought I'd share. It amazes me how much Muscovy love the snow. Well, tolerate it =) My chocolate ripple is quite the show off.....

Last edited:
Little Isabella went home to heaven during the night. I miss her so much but am so relieved she's not in pain anymore. I'm so glad I got to snuggle her so much on the couch yesterday and that she died here in her home.
Ruby is ok. She'll be our house duckie for now or maybe always don't really know. I'll let her tell us what she needs.
hugs.gif
I am so sorry. My heart goes out to you.
hugs.gif

Sad for your loss. She knew she was loved.

@mama duckie Did you know when you brought her home from the Vets this maybe the out come? what did the vet say?

I am so sorry you lost her.
hugs.gif

Thank you all so much for your caring reply's. I so appreciate it. The vet seemed confidant that she'd be ok as long as she could pass the fine stones. I was concerned as to whether she even could, even with the oil because the stones were pretty well compacted :( I feel so bad about it...
MinnesotaNice your photo's are amazing!
Ruby having a splash

Thank you all so much for your caring reply's. I so appreciate it. The vet seemed confidant that she'd be ok as long as she could pass the fine stones. I was concerned as to whether she even could, even with the oil because the stones were pretty well compacted :( I feel so bad about it...
MinnesotaNice your photo's are amazing!
Ruby having a splash

I guess it was just too much for her. But your right she isn't in pain any longer and completely healed now.

Ruby is Beautiful, Will you get her a friend?

Back
Top Bottom