Muscovy keepers share your pics!

how do you post video here

I'm sorry I'm not sure :( , but you have a lovely female. I have one that looks like that bu she has a white head. By any chance did u get her from country hatchery?

Miss lydia, will it clear the illness and keep it away?
According to the man who wrote about it it seems to have cleared up his duck, I use it for cleaning and misting also use it in drinking water, I also put some into swimming pools it only take a small amount for misting I mix in gallon jugs 6 oz Oxine ah to 1 gallon of water. then I pour this into the quart sprayer. for drinking bucket I use a couple times a week 1/8 tes to 1 gallon of water for smaller pools I use 1/2 tes to the water.

According to the man who wrote about it it seems to have cleared up his duck, I use it for cleaning and misting also use it in drinking water, I also put some into swimming pools it only take a small amount for misting I mix in gallon jugs 6 oz Oxine ah to 1 gallon of water.  then I pour this into the quart sprayer. for drinking bucket I use a couple times a week 1/8 tes to 1 gallon of water for smaller pools I use 1/2 tes to the water. 

awsome! Thank you so much!!!!

According to the man who wrote about it it seems to have cleared up his duck, I use it for cleaning and misting also use it in drinking water, I also put some into swimming pools it only take a small amount for misting I mix in gallon jugs 6 oz Oxine ah to 1 gallon of water.  then I pour this into the quart sprayer. for drinking bucket I use a couple times a week 1/8 tes to 1 gallon of water for smaller pools I use 1/2 tes to the water. 

also is there an egg withdrawal period for the layers? Or is it safe to eat and hatch the eggs all the way throu ghh?

Back
Top Bottom