Muscovy keepers share your pics!

Maybe someone here can help me I have a breeding pair of muscoveys and also a miniature silver appleyard I was wondering if I buy a drake for the miniature silver appleyard will both drakes fight or will they keep to there own? I'd be worried that the muscovey would kill the smaller drake

What color is this girl? She hatched in May. All my babies this year are amazing colors, and I even got a baby with 3 colors of down a couple Weeks ago

Ok I got these eggs from someone with a bunch of different colors. The ones I DO know of is chocolates whites and blues.. Could very possibly have more.
What do you think this baby is? Blue? Bye fawn?

Last edited:
Wanted hurry and post before my phone crashed again. She is much lighter than her dad, I'm told he's blue. No brown in her at all. Very even coloring that I just love. She's a keeper. New babies have some very light colored ones, I didn't keep most of the first batch, thinking of hanging into the young ones long enough to see what color develops.

I call him lefty. He has silver on his head and back but black on his wing and two black spots on his back. Anyone have odd color ducklings?

hey guys! Charlie has been getting better over the past few days, she is eating more and is loving the warmth in my room haha, her feathers have grown back quite quickly, but she is still damaged underneath obviously, today we got her to walk and she was walking all around which is good, and my sister maddy noticed there was a scratch on her right eye but other than that she is good and well :) im so proud of her

(thats me)

I call him lefty. He has silver on his head and back but black on his wing and two black spots on his back. Anyone have odd color ducklings?

I've had a few lavender ducklings with black patches, but none have hatched recently. I think the only duck that could pass on those genes died a few years ago. I was going to try to get duclair pied in those colors, but ah, well. One of my girls has a spot that shows when she flaps her wings, so not all is lost.

I really want to see a picture of Lefty when he grows up.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom