Muscovy keepers share your pics!

Hi I have similar situation. My boys don't fight at all. They all get along as a foursome. Two girls two boys. But a very strange thing happened. We also had a female runner duck living on our farm and one of drakes fell in love. We now have very strange crosses. Be interesting to see if anyone else has seen this? ? :)

I'm not sure how serious it is, but one of my muscovy drakes, named Tuesday, mated one of my Pekins. I think it was Heather. He's disinclined to discuss it, and I've only seen it happen once, so, maybe just a one time thing, but also could be getting serious. He still spends most of his time with Sunday, his muscovy girlfriend. She seems loyal to him, but I'm not sure how much she knows about his on-the-side activities.
I told myself NO HATCHING UNTIL NEXT YEAR, but I kinda wanna see what I get.....

The lavender and blue that I thought were boys but look like girls keep trying to "mate" or dominate my two new Peking girls. Or maybe only one of the girls. I can't tell them apart and haven't tagged them yet. Just out of curiosity how old are the boys when they start getting the bumps on nose. My spell check won't figure out the right word for them and I'm being lazy lol.

Oh, good grief. Now *I* want some of those too!
big_smile.png
Rotten cute!
love.gif
wee.gif

I'm not sure how serious it is, but one of my muscovy drakes, named Tuesday, mated one of my Pekins. I think it was Heather. He's disinclined to discuss it, and I've only seen it happen once, so, maybe just a one time thing, but also could be getting serious. He still spends most of his time with Sunday, his muscovy girlfriend. She seems loyal to him, but I'm not sure how much she knows about his on-the-side activities.
I told myself NO HATCHING UNTIL NEXT YEAR, but I kinda wanna see what I get.....
One of my Muscovy drakes prefers my two Pekins over the many Muscovy girls I have. All of his girls are regular ducks but the Pekins are his favorite.

Let all of our new girls out. Most of them found the creek! They all look like they're having fun!

A Saturn and Jupiter are still holding out and hanging in pen. Saturn spent a night outside down the creek when we first got her so I thought she'd fly back there but so far she's not interested.

Back
Top Bottom