My leukemia's back.

I know...I wondered too, Phil. At least you and me are around!
idunno.gif

doing well. Had a little struggle with my breathing while at the Y today. Not a ton, just enough I noticed more of an effort. I'll just keep an eye on things. My echo is tomorrow morning, not sure how much the tech will tell me. Some are nice and chatty, some clam up and give you the "the doctor will call you with results" line and nothing else.

It's weird going this long without labs, but I have to say I don't miss getting stuck. I'm looking forward to seeing the eye doctor next week. These watery eyes are such a pain.

I'm starting to investigate some part time work from home. I can only make a small amount without it effecting my disability, but I'm thinking I'm willing to give it a try for a while. I need to feel I'm contributing.

I just have to say---stupid Windows 10. Honey "upgraded" and it's driving me nuts. I can't insert smilies in my text, it puts them all at the beginning of the post. I can then cut and paste them to where I want them, but I'm really not wanting to do that all the time. Same with adding pictures to posts. And don't get me started on trying to quote a post and type a response. Now, it's randomly underlining text like it's misspelled, but it's not. Grr.

doing well. Had a little struggle with my breathing while at the Y today. Not a ton, just enough I noticed more of an effort. I'll just keep an eye on things. My echo is tomorrow morning, not sure how much the tech will tell me. Some are nice and chatty, some clam up and give you the "the doctor will call you with results" line and nothing else.

It's weird going this long without labs, but I have to say I don't miss getting stuck. I'm looking forward to seeing the eye doctor next week. These watery eyes are such a pain.

I'm starting to investigate some part time work from home. I can only make a small amount without it effecting my disability, but I'm thinking I'm willing to give it a try for a while. I need to feel I'm contributing.

I just have to say---stupid Windows 10. Honey "upgraded" and it's driving me nuts. I can't insert smilies in my text, it puts them all at the beginning of the post. I can then cut and paste them to where I want them, but I'm really not wanting to do that all the time. Same with adding pictures to posts. And don't get me started on trying to quote a post and type a response. Now, it's randomly underlining text like it's misspelled, but it's not. Grr.
Are you using Edge for the browser. If so, Stop it!

Use Fire Fox or Chrome. They are not different in Windows 10. I am typing on a windows 10 laptop using Chrome and if I insert a Smiley, it will be where it is supposed to be

old.gif

See, right in the middle.

Hi Rachel...:frow
Yeah my breathing is up and down too.
It's hard to distinguish between what's
Asthma and what's still bronchitis.
The more I hear from you the more I would swear you've developed asthma.
Has the Dr tested you for RAD?
Anyway just keep pushing forward.....Phil

does yours type backwards too....mine does.....one of these days I'm going to send it like that....:lol:

I dumped Edge too,and went back to Chrome. Problem completely solved. What the he11 good does Edge do me, anyway? So I can supposedly write on an internet page - gave me that and took away everything else I used to do so easily! No thanks! And yep, I had the backwards typing too. <sigh>

he.gif
So I guess Edge is what the new "E" icon is? It's not Explorer, which is what I used to use. I used that and Honey used Chrome, it made things easier for each of us to have our own browser. I'll see about setting up on chrome. For instance, this sentence is underlined in red as I type. When I started the sentence, I didn't capitalize the I at the beginning. The browser underlined it and I went back and fixed it, but everything I've typed since is still underlined in red. And my frustration smilie......back at the beginning.

Thanks for the tip, I'll give Chrome a try. Off to get "echo-d". I know I have some extra padding they have to get through, but I hope I'm not bruised up this time. I don't know why, but for some reason I bruise more when I have more platelets? Really doesn't make sense. then off to the Y for a walk, and sometime today will be a shopping trip to Medford. Apparently the Procurement Officer let us run out of cheddar and Colby/Jack cheeses and we're close to declaring a state of emergency.

Back
Top Bottom