My leukemia's back.

That was a nice message Suzie.

Merry Christmas to you and best wishes for a wonderful holiday season!

Hello all. Phil, glad your breathing is just a scotch better (pronounced with a long O!) Be sure to get plenty of rest. Merry Christmas to all.

This was one of the best years for us, with the blessing brought about by the illness we've been dealing with. This caused us to be unable to get caught up in the "gift whirlwind" of years past. My kids also cutting back... an other blessing! Sometimes, less is more! We had a wonderful family meal at my Son and DIL's house, nice visit, and then home. I came back with some wonderful remnants from my son's camping gear business to finish out the ends of my cattle panel green house. I plan to make panels out of weather proof rip stop type material with elastic cord draw string at the top, grommets at the bottom and around the doors at either end. Adding these panels to my 14 mil green house tarp to go over the top will give me years of coverage, I hope!

I have had a great day despite my reservations...my Husband has been ill for a few months and with the great loss of Val my great human friend, Solo my darling GSD male and losses of a few of my beloved flocks...I was dreading today. My Husband cooked dinner for us both this evening...I didn't even know that he knew how to use the oven....!

I have had a relatively hard time for some eight months....feeling very low but I am among such wonderful people here that are facing so much more challenges than me I do feel humble...my Philip is OK and for that I am so thankful...I still have reservations as to my new treatment for my RA...I get so tired and am very grumpy at times...the pain is something I have to live with but that is something else.. Phil has to live with me and my bad temper .... I cannot remember a day in my life without pain...we all have our own problems but above all I wish you all a happy and healthy holiday season...I

You all give me strength to put my own issues into the background...I pray that each and every one of you that face any adversity in your lives or the lives of your beloved families have every dream come true that you could ever wish for...

Thank you all for being such great people...

Love

Suzie

Hey, Suzie, glad that you had a great day. Good on your husband for cooking supper - easier on the pans too.
tongue.png

Hey, Suzie, glad that you had a great day. Good on your husband for cooking supper - easier on the pans too.
tongue.png
Hey my friend...so true! I only have one technicolour pan... I did not ruin all of them...well not yet anyway!

Have a great Christmas ...that is to you and the Princess!

Keep hanging in there Suzie
Cuz we will....and we won't let you down.
You are so sweet...I'll keep hanging in there as long as you and Rachel will

My niece in New Zealand gave birth last night to a Son...all is well with her....lifted my spirits...new life, a new beginning...much the same as it is for you with the birth of cute Alice...

Did Rachel by any chance knit that cute hat Alice is wearing....?

Phil, how are you feeling today? You know we will expect photos from your visit with Alice!
you know girl...You really should sleep....I see this post is over 7 hours old....3am? There will be pics a plenty.....now get some rest...I might needed your moral support some day (knowing me this is most likely)...So you should take care off yourself. The last few days I've actually been sleeping I think I'm a little run down from bronchitis though.

Back
Top Bottom