My leukemia's back.

Blooie, Thank you for sharing! What a blessed privilege to be able to have such a beautiful, close friendship with your sister and family and to be able to share all those memories! Wow!

Sorry for all of us who are getting through the heat! We finally have AC in the house. Not the car....yet...I separately took 2 of my dogs down to the creek to swim and play today. They both came home happier for it. The newest one of 9 months was so excited and happy she just whimpered all the way home ready to go for more after 45 minutes of fetch and solid swimming!

Good morning all.

Its so hot and humid here, yesterday I stood over a hen letting a chick hatch beside her, instead of under her. At the same time, an older hen lays dying underneath that very broody coop. My efforts to help her get well don't seem to be working. I have a foreboding feeling that she will pass as the last chick arrives above her.
:hugs

Limiting carbs works for me. Cut sugar, potatoes, bread, pasta :barnie and you will cut pounds. Not fun, but it works - at least for me.
Lo carbs works for me to Sour.
But I dont think just losing a few pounds Is gonna work alone as I'm not horribly overweight. I can only loose about 10 pounds..... it'll help for sure but I'm pretty sure it's gonna take a little more. My numbers aren't even horribly bad as compared to others I've talked to...... it's the reduced kidney function that has him (Dr Ewers) concerned.
My kidneys were damaged during my bone marrow transplant and they have been an ongoing issue

We are going down again to help a church in Santiago with outreach, vbs and street ministry and to see our friends from last year and to eat my favorite coconut flan, arrepas, great Latin food!
Prayed for you all this morning! :hugs
Phil, I vote more fish, less beer and starches- unless it's beer battered fish! :D:D Then it would be more fish and veggies!
Anyone heard from or seen OutpostJWB???
Don't drink beer..... my downfall is Coke

Used to be Pepsi for 45 years..... then one day I switched to Coke ...... still not sure why.
This is a big deal too.... in my house we are both cola drinkers..... I've quit cigarettes and alcohol in my life..... but then dang colas habe a grip on me. I just love that burning ice cold first swallow.......

Lo carbs works for me to Sour.
But I dont think just losing a few pounds Is gonna work alone as I'm not horribly overweight. I can only loose about 10 pounds..... it'll help for sure but I'm pretty sure it's gonna take a little more. My numbers aren't even horribly bad as compared to others I've talked to...... it's the reduced kidney function that has him (Dr Ewers) concerned.
My kidneys were damaged during my bone marrow transplant and they have been an ongoing issue
:hugs i hope you are able to work out what works best for you

ewwww, its just a crutch though, i gave up dark sodas and i love the burn of seltzer
i actually was able to turn my daughter off from soda by giving her seltzer :oops: she thought it was the most disgusting thing she ever tried and now wants NOTHING to do with soda :lau

Good Morning all :hugs its a bright beautiful day here in the lakes region of NH, the temperature has dropped significantly and bike week is in full swing
my thoughts are with all of you, with all of the bikers and all the other drivers on the road during this VERY busy week
Stay safe

Used to be Pepsi for 45 years..... then one day I switched to Coke ...... still not sure why.
This is a big deal too.... in my house we are both cola drinkers..... I've quit cigarettes and alcohol in my life..... but then dang colas habe a grip on me. I just love that burning ice cold first swallow.......
I am hooked on Dr Pepper. Prefer Real Sugar to high fructose corn syrup.
real sugar.jpg

2 litre.jpg
texas coke.jpg

Back
Top Bottom