My leukemia's back.

@Blooie hope you have a safe trip to AK (I live here if you didn't know;))! It truly is a beautiful place!
20170409_172556.jpg
IMG_20160918_181826.jpg

All you are in my prayers!

Good evening Team Rachel. Hope you had a good day.

I didn't get much accomplished today, trying to recover from sitting in a waiting room all day yesterday. It was exhausting. But my dad made it through surgery and now has to heal from losing his right leg below the knee and having an abscess in the left stump. But if anyone can adjust to being a double amputee, it's him. (If the rest of his body hangs in there, that is.)

I didn't get much accomplished today, trying to recover from sitting in a waiting room all day yesterday. It was exhausting. But my dad made it through surgery and now has to heal from losing his right leg below the knee and having an abscess in the left stump. But if anyone can adjust to being a double amputee, it's him. (If the rest of his body hangs in there, that is.)
Prayers for your dad!

Prayers for your dad, and you for having to watch him go through that. It's so hard to see our loved ones in pain.

Back
Top Bottom