My leukemia's back.

Went for chemo today, but didn't get it. We stopped it. It's done as much as it's going to do. I start on an aromatase inhibitor tomorrow.

The PT scan is not very good, but not very bad. I have 2 teensy spots on my spine. They did not light up, so they're not showing as cancer at this time, but due to the nature of my cancer, they probably are cancer. We have to keep an eye on them to see what develops

Went for chemo today, but didn't get it. We stopped it. It's done as much as it's going to do. I start on an aromatase inhibitor tomorrow.

The PT scan is not very good, but not very bad. I have 2 teensy spots on my spine. They did not light up, so they're not showing as cancer at this time, but due to the nature of my cancer, they probably are cancer. We have to keep an eye on them to see what develops
:hugs

:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs

:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs

Well, I have an injured chicken question: How can one tell if a hen has a spine injury? This hen that is recovery nicely from the attack appears to not be able to stand or walk 5 days after her injury to her back. She flops around currently. Today she was able to stand with support and then as she lowered herself quite a bit was able to stand on her own. Is it too early to tell?

Getaclue, We will be here for you too! :hugs

Well, I have an injured chicken question: How can one tell if a hen has a spine injury? This hen that is recovery nicely from the attack appears to not be able to stand or walk 5 days after her injury to her back. She flops around currently. Today she was able to stand with support and then as she lowered herself quite a bit was able to stand on her own. Is it too early to tell?

try asking here:
Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures

Prayers and hugs to you.

The fact that your hen is making progress, and that she is better today than she was 2 days ago is encouraging. Only you can decide if you need to cull her, and there are no wrong decisions in the matter.

download.jpg

Back
Top Bottom