My leukemia's back.

Went for what I thought was going to be an ultra sound last week. They messed up. The gal says, we don't have you down for an ultra sound, but for the mammo. I was fine with that, I knew the lump could be seen on that, and we could compare. It looks the same! Of course she is saying.. and that's a good thing after all this time. So, waited to see if I got a call from the radiologist to say, need you back in for an ultra sound. Nothing so far! So, just waiting for that all clear letter. If they want me in for an ultra sound again, I will insist on a biopsy to get this resolved. But, I really did like what I was seeing on the screen. Her too.. she had the original beside the new one for comparison...it had the measurements. Close to a yr. since my last image, so thinking I'm good. :)

I love Utah! Took these photos from the car this morning. We got a lot of much needed rain last night. And now our mountains are surrounded with these.
20170726_100444.jpg
20170726_095826.jpg
There is a mountain under that cloud cover in the second image. The tallest mountain in this valley.
20170726_095546.jpg
That is the same mountain that is covered... took it as we first started out. Then the other is as we got closer.

Good news Cynthia.

I'm heading to the breast surgeon Friday for a consult to see if she recommends an open biopsy. Of corse, the appt is on the same day as my dad has his other knee removed. (It's just not healing and is now unsuitable for a prosthesis.)

Wish us luck.
:hugs

Good news Cynthia.

I'm heading to the breast surgeon Friday for a consult to see if she recommends an open biopsy. Of corse, the appt is on the same day as my dad has his other knee removed. (It's just not healing and is now unsuitable for a prosthesis.)

Wish us luck.

Prayers for you and your dad!

Good news Cynthia.

Wish us luck.
Good luck! After 2 mammos now, and two ultra sounds, I'm going to insist on a biopsy if called back. Man, you have a lot on your plate right now. Praying you get good news on your visit. Keep us updated. Prayers!

Back
Top Bottom