my poor pot belly!! PLEASE HELP

Tuckersmama

Hatching
6 Years
Oct 18, 2013
Columbus Georgia
so my tucker is around six months and his penis has been extremely.swollen. after some loving, and finally calming him down I was able to squeeze out.a ton of puss!!! :( has anyone had this problem? any suggestions?

well yeah. I realize that. but when its the weekend and the closest vet is.nearly 2 hours away. I needed some advice. not a smart ***.

You asked a question..I gave you my answer. How is that being a smart ***? ..the pig needs meds and to see a vet. You asked...I answered..not sure what your problem is, as my answer was pretty simple and honest.
My guess is you don't want to spend the money for a vet and didn't like my answer...Oh well..
Good luck with him..poor thing must be in pain.:(

Last edited:
Bear foot farm is a smart cookie and knows their stuff..maybe try to find those meds he mentioned?
Good luck!

I'll tell you what I would do if he were mine. I'd go to the local livestock supply and get some mastitis tubes. You can then squirt some of the antibiotic up the sheath.

You are right. I suggested mastitis tubes because the way it is packaged makes it ideal for getting the medication where it needs to go.

Back
Top Bottom