North Idaho / Eastern Washington

I need the help of my peeps!! I have a chance to get some Silkied Ameraucana eggs. I am bidding on a benifit facebook page for a family in need. So far I have bid $150.00 which is my limit. I just got out bid at $200.00!

I would love it if you all could help out, to raise more money by Sunday 7pm. If we win I will share the chicks that hatch. The donater says it will be more than a dz eggs.
Here is the link to the page. If you have time please read their story. Maybe join in and bid on some eggs or chicks!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1715495295392964/

Thank you!

Shari
****, I can throw in $30 if someone else can do the $21 to beat the $200.

Here's my Blueberry, a Blue Ameraucana split to silkie, being all broody sitting on some eggies.

Basil my Splash possible split siklie boy.

Sage my lil' Splash possible silkie split girl

My CD'A visit went well, I didn't see anyone from the chicken world, I did rent a house on the water,saw my son, went second hand store and Sally's. and hikes. My birds were fine while I was gone 3 more hatched all black.(maybe 2 frizzles) boy did I have eggs when I came back! and 2-3 broodies. I let them keep a few eggs

My CD'A visit went well, I didn't see anyone from the chicken world, I did rent a house on the water,saw my son, went second hand store and Sally's. and hikes. My birds were fine while I was gone 3 more hatched all black.(maybe 2 frizzles) boy did I have eggs when I came back! and 2-3 broodies. I let them keep a few eggs

Glad you had a good visit. I really wish I would have had the chance to visit with you.
Sounds like several of us have broodies. Tonight when i got home I checked on mine and another hen had taken over the nest. I kicked her out and put the original girl back in. She was sitting in the empty box next door. She has 14 eggs under her! I only wanted a few, but they had other ideas i guess.

Ok peeps!! Saris is in for 30, anyone else want to help out a family in need and get the chance at some really cool chickens??? I will hang on to the chicks if anyone doesn't have room and either hatch for you when they start laying or whatever anyone wants. These are super rare and there are not many in this area, a chance to get them going here!

one of my broodies thought she would overheat her eggs. She was standing sprattle legged over the nest, there were no eggs under her. She had eggs in her mind though.

Glad you had a good visit. I really wish I would have had the chance to visit with you.
Sounds like several of us have broodies. Tonight when i got home I checked on mine and another hen had taken over the nest. I kicked her out and put the original girl back in. She was sitting in the empty box next door. She has 14 eggs under her! I only wanted a few, but they had other ideas i guess.

Ok peeps!! Saris is in for 30, anyone else want to help out a family in need and get the chance at some really cool chickens??? I will hang on to the chicks if anyone doesn't have room and either hatch for you when they start laying or whatever anyone wants. These are super rare and there are not many in this area, a chance to get them going here!

I'm able and willing to help out. Do you still need $21? I'm not by any means an experienced chicken owner, but would really love to get some of the chicks at some point. Maybe you could go over some options with me. Thank you so much!

Silkie chicks, black, blue, partridge & white available. Chicks are 2-3 weeks old, $8.00 each or two for $15.00. These chicks are from non-hatchery private breeding stock. Healthy, full fluffy, 5 toes.

I have paint Silkie chicks availabe for $10.00 each

PM me for more info. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom