Not even born puppys had their destiny to be drowned-but i stepped in and HOPE to save them

maybe print out and show them this.
https://www.facebook.com/notes/cami...entinelharts-german-shepherds/900893569939448

Service dogs can't be trained to help kids "no matter the problem" A service dog is trained for each individual person, in the way that best suits the needs of their disability. And if you aren't disabled, it's not a service dog no matter what it's trained to do. If Bob has a service dog and his wife Jan takes the dog with her to the grocery store, at that time Fluffy is NOT a service dog. He's just a pet.

I am not disabled..The kids have ADHD and it can get bad. And for the information, the time I saw them was the FIRST time I have seen them in over a year. We live an hour and a half out of Town and im not wasting valuable time on printing out a piece of paper to show the family on what a real service dog should be. The dog is the sweetest thing in the world and makes the best service dog for the children that really need that comfort! So really, I don't care what she 'technically' is in other peoples eyes.

That is the end of this conversation about what a service dog should be...I don't not want to start a cat fight :D

-Mustang

the link has nothing to do with service dogs. but how to breed healthy dogs, something every person even considering it should research.

I was pointing out the service dog info as further proof that they don't know the first thing about the dogs that they own. let alone how to breed responsibly

I just know what will happen when they finally have a litter that meets with the husband's approval. What's he going to do when there are 10 rapidly growing puppies that he can't even give away because no one wants them.
what's he going to do when the owner wants to dump the untrained hyper 10 month old puppy because he's too much work. He's not going to take the puppy back, train it and find it a new home. The pup will end up put down at the pound.

Quote:
Yeah I know they're a no such things has Golden Labs. I just like calling them that ;) Gee, this is what happens when you pet sit dogs in your free time! Im never doing that again! Plus I live to far out of town to make it something regular..i just saw that they needed help.. The farm/station is where I belong. That's for sure!

yeah, that is the problem with helping people. I know more than one person who has helped out in situations like this and then it comes back to bite them in the butt.

You help them out this time. Then, when they breed the dog and they find out that they can't sell the pups, dad will remember you as "a soft touch"
He'll tell you that if you don't come and get this puppies that he can't sell and is tired of feeding and cleaning up after, he will shoot them. Then they turn around and breed again because, hey they did make some cash on those first few they sold.

Basically people suck

Back
Top Bottom