What should i do about this puppy.

So she got out this morning and one of our neighbors caught her. We got pictures and are going to send them up to the sheriff's department. Now she has cherry eye in both of her eyes.

I have a question so my neighbor has 2 dogs one catahoula leopard hound mix and a beagle puppy. The hound is aggresive and barks all the time she is almost 9. But the puppy is who i am more worried about. She was put outside at 10 weeks old 2 weeks after they brought her home so she is about 5-6 months old, she has a cherry eye that they havent done anything to help it. They dont feed them alot of food either and they switch brand of food every month. And it has been hot here and they dont have access to clean water. She also barks and whines all night. She hasnt grown since she was put outside either. Everytime someone walks by their house she whines. We called the humane society about her they couldnt do anything so they gave us the non emergency number for the sheriff's department. And the humane officer was suppose to call us but he didnt. What should i do im worried about her.
Start by feeding or giving her water or take her one night I didn't that with my neighbors pup. That they didnt take care of.....just if you take start taking her the vet because if you have vet Bill's on the pup and they dont and they decide to take you to court just explain why and how you did it and that it was the intrest of the dog

So she got out this morning and one of our neighbors caught her. We got pictures and are going to send them up to the sheriff's department. Now she has cherry eye in both of her eyes.
I have a saint bernard that is a outside only dog but she gets her needs fulfilled, but since she is now 12 years old she retired to the house but this sounds not a outside only dog...do they use them for hunting by chance?

I have a saint bernard that is a outside only dog but she gets her needs fulfilled, but since she is now 12 years old she retired to the house but this sounds not a outside only dog...do they use them for hunting by chance?
No, the hound dog was trained for hunting but they never took her. The puppy doesnt even know her name. And the reason she is outside is because they didnt potty train her and she was going all over there house.

Start by feeding or giving her water or take her one night I didn't that with my neighbors pup. That they didnt take care of.....just if you take start taking her the vet because if you have vet Bill's on the pup and they dont and they decide to take you to court just explain why and how you did it and that it was the intrest of the dog
They have cameras so i cant do that.

I dont think that would work. Also we couldnt bring her into out house for even a little while she probably has tick if not fleas. And they would ask a price for her that we wouldn't pay for a unhealthy dog.
So, you can't be bothered to walk over there and say "Hey, my cousin has always wanted a beagle, would you take $50 for the pup?" and then give her a bath - you just want someone else to do something while you earn brownie points for being concerned. For someone so very vocal about their religion, you don't seem to have gotten to the "Love thy neighbor" or "so as you do unto the least, you do unto me" parts of the book, if you won't even talk to your neighbor, or give a pup a bath on her way to somewhere else.

They have cameras so i cant do that.
Who has possession of the dog now since she escaped? I would take to vet. Like you would if you didnt know who's it was and if they declare her abandoned then they will take action or tell them what you have seen and they should take action I know my vet did when I rescued a dog from a lady that was a bredder and cow farmer there not allowed to have animals anymore. Dont give back unless they ask and then talk to them and express your concerns

So, you can't be bothered to walk over there and say "Hey, my cousin has always wanted a beagle, would you take $50 for the pup?" and then give her a bath - you just want someone else to do something while you earn brownie points for being concerned. For someone so very vocal about their religion, you don't seem to have gotten to the "Love thy neighbor" or "so as you do unto the least, you do unto me" parts of the book, if you won't even talk to your neighbor, or give a pup a bath on her way to somewhere else.
I paid 1200 for a abandoned dog once and it may have been outrageous but she is is so much better health and is allowed to be a dog now

We have talked to them about it multiple times and one of the other neighbors has said she would turn them in if the dogs dont get took care of. We did clean her up a bit. But we cant keep her. But one of my dads friends is looking for another puppy and they have 2 beagles. Maybe they will take her. If the sheriff's department wont do anything ill go to the president of the village.

Back
Top Bottom