What should i do about this puppy.

Who has possession of the dog now since she escaped? I would take to vet. Like you would if you didnt know who's it was and if they declare her abandoned then they will take action or tell them what you have seen and they should take action I know my vet did when I rescued a dog from a lady that was a bredder and cow farmer there not allowed to have animals anymore. Dont give back unless they ask and then talk to them and express your concerns
They asked for her back i am still turning it in.

I paid 1200 for a abandoned dog once and it may have been outrageous but she is is so much better health and is allowed to be a dog now
They gave away their saint benard they had so i dont think they would ask much for her. Being that they got her cheap from a breeder because of her cherry eye.

I dont think that would work. Also we couldnt bring her into out house for even a little while she probably has tick if not fleas. And they would ask a price for her that we wouldn't pay for a unhealthy dog. Im going to try calling back up to the sheriff's department and if we don't get a answer back i will go to the town about it. All of my neighbors think the same thing and are worried about the puppy.
but wouldn’t it be worth it to buy the puppy if it is being Mistreated? You could also make an appointment for the pup to treat it for possible flea’s, ticks, or any illnesses.

but wouldn’t it be worth it to buy the puppy if it is being Mistreated? You could also make an appointment for the pup to treat it for possible flea’s, ticks, or any illnesses.
I checked for ticks and fleas she doesnt have any. We will try to talk to them once we get a chance. They leave every hour and apparently they are sick again.

It escaped, right? If you have a rescue or no-kill shelter, you can turn it in there and explain the situation. The owners would have to pay to get the puppy back, and I doubt they would pay, from the sounds of it. The rescue might even foster her and fix her up before finding her a suitable home. That would 100% work where I live, but idk what your area can provide.

It escaped, right? If you have a rescue or no-kill shelter, you can turn it in there and explain the situation. The owners would have to pay to get the puppy back, and I doubt they would pay, from the sounds of it. The rescue might even foster her and fix her up before finding her a suitable home. That would 100% work where I live, but idk what your area can provide.
We have one no kill shelter about 15 miles away that we could take her to.

Maybe, but the humane officer would have to be in.
No lies. No deception. No overthinking the "What ifs" and "But thens." Turn the dog in to the shelter. Explain the situation and your hopes that they can make something happen for the dog. Any good shelter will step up and handle it properly from there. At the very least, they'll have a record on the dog and keep an eye on the situation.

If i cant get ahold of the humane officer i will try to convince them to get rid of her. Also i have pictures i can post on here later today.

Back
Top Bottom