Thanksgiving LGD Puppies (Updates and pics until puppies are sold after 8 weeks old)

Here is my 2 cents, it sounds like this baby has been through enough and YOU would be saving her life. What’s better then that? If your dog approves why not save her give her the love that she so desperately needs deserves.

Here is my 2 cents, it sounds like this baby has been through enough and YOU would be saving her life. What’s better then that? If your dog approves why not save her give her the love that she so desperately needs deserves.
I think the answer to your question comes down to what are you willing to work/deal with when it comes to health and behavioral issues? Are you willing to expend resources and use all of your options if in the case she does have aggression issues or her hip is worse then what you thought? Or does the thought of worse case scenario seem too much and will result in returning her to the shelter? The shelter may be hiding something and she very well may have been aggressive. The shelter could also just be short on volunteers, backed up and the aggression was really the result of poor dog handling. Honestly aggression issues from a shelter label would not scare me unless the dog shows aggressive body language when you met her. My grandmother adopted an "Aggressive" German Shepherd from a shelter that was also labeled "Not Good With Children". I was 5 at the time and that dog followed me around like she was my shadow. One day a strange man tried to walk into my grandparents yard when I was playing by myself outside. This dog ran across the yard like a bat out of hell and the man couldn't get over the fence fast enough. The only "aggression" issue she had was if someone was being aggressive towards me. She did her job and yes she guarded me when she felt I was actually being threatened. My Akita did the same when a salesman put his foot in my front door when I tried to close it. When someone says a dog was aggressively guarding someone it honestly makes me wonder who was truly the aggressive party.
Did you accidentally post in the wrong thread?

This thread is about a pregnant LGD who is expecting puppies, NOT about adopting a dog from a shelter :confused:

Did you accidentally post in the wrong thread?

This thread is about a pregnant LGD who is expecting puppies, NOT about adopting a dog from a shelter :confused:
Looks as though she replied to me which is on another thread about someone adopting not sure why it posted under your thread

Looks as though she replied to me which is on another thread about someone adopting not sure why it posted under your thread
You have a post in this thread too-- it's one of the two I quoted.

(This isn't my thread, but I was reading it and noticed those posts that looked out of place, so I was puzzled and decided to ask.)

Back
Top Bottom