October - Christmas Fabrics Block Swap - CLOSED

Ok, I am so not all there! I thought I got the extra one that willow sent out but she sent out the right amount.

I got 2 from Willow- hope you feel better soon!

I got 2 from golden

I got 1 from SarahBeth

Still waiting on 1 from Amy but I know her son was/is sick so no worries there.

Thank you zoo for the lovely block, it even goes with the other ones I received from you.
love.gif
big_smile.png

Quote:
Oh crud I thought I was sending to Willowcol and Tabs. Did the list get shuffled and I missed it? No worries tho Goldy I made extras as well so I'll pop one in the mail tomorrow. I checked my messages and I have your addy. Boy do I feel stupid. My apologies.

Quote:
Oh crud I thought I was sending to Willowcol and Tabs. Did the list get shuffled and I missed it? No worries tho Goldy I made extras as well so I'll pop one in the mail tomorrow. I checked my messages and I have your addy. Boy do I feel stupid. My apologies.

Sorry Sarahbeth, my bad, I did switch it around a bit before the 10th as people, including myself, fell out...just makes a good point for waiting until the 10th to mail them out, but again, I am sorry you have to do extra blocks
smile.png

Oh I should have rechecked the list again once it was closed so that's my bad. As far as making an extra block it's no biggie because I made myself a duplicate block for each of the ones I sent out from the begiining of the Christmas block swaps so I'll just send one of those blocks. I'm just glad goldy posted she was waiting on one from me or I wouldn't have picked up on my mistake. And again I apologize.

Back
Top Bottom