Ohiki Chicken Thread

Pics
Hello, Please tell me which is the official Ohiki thread. There are several and I dont have time to work with all. So I would like to conventrate on one.

Ohiki i the USA on FB is the only place to find all the best US ohiki people in one place. Most arent on here any more.
Ill be happy to help you with anything you need or need to ask about ohiki though.

To the questions above. A clu and wirks toward both APA and ABA are in motion. But itll be many years before they get in. Still some kinks lwft to work out

They do fine in the north. Just watch the comb for frost bite.
There is a line of pea and rose comb ohiki that do better

They can flight as well as any bantam. But are not good free range birds. Due to thw short legs

I don't have any on ebay right now. And honestly watch the others on there. Bunch of first class mutt jobs on there being called ohiki that aren't even close. If you are on FB, we have several ohiki groups there as well.
I sent you a message though with all the info

I currently have no plans of using Facebook or ebay for my hobby farm. Had considered in the past and still may do so somewhere in the future for either or both. I have Ohiki, Phoenix Bantams, Fly-Ties, and one large beautiful and extremely friendly Mr. Gorgeous(can you tell he is my favorite) golden Schubert Phoenix and many other types. I do not collect the eggs of any of the Ohiki, Phoenix Bantams, Fly-Ties nor Phoenix. They are a real hard sell around these parts, in fact I had to give them away last year because I did let them hatch eggs. Totally not sellable around the Blue Ridge mountains.
Too small, hawk bait.
I plan to take them Down around the foothills and sell most of them, but, have not a clue what to ask for them. What does anyone have to sell about the prices to ask. Ages 11-18 months. Roos & Hens. I have priced them in the past at $15 a pair for mated and laying. That sold a few and then I had to give them away to get the numbers down when the weather turned cold. I should not have let them hatch any of their eggs last year.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom