Sewandgrow's Third Annual "Friends of A Feather" Poultry Party, Turlock CA, May 3rd, 2015 (Chat Thre

Yes, please stop in.  I don't know what you mean by "bedside pomegranate".  I do have 7 different varieties of pomegranate also.   Kern

Pomegranate are my only trees to produce fruit the last couple of years lol but I expect peaches this year =) my trees are between 1 and 5 years old with the pomegranate being the only mature ones.

I have always loved pomegranates & am enjoying all the pomegranate-flavored things now that's so popular.
I've had a tree in a pot for 3 years that was a gift from my mom. I get to plant it finally later this year. Yay!

Pomegranates can taste so different. If anybody wants to have more varieties you could get them from me. All you have to do is stick a cutting in the ground in the winter. Kern

Pomegranates can taste so different.  If anybody wants to have more varieties you could get them from me.  All you have to do is stick a cutting in the ground in the winter.   Kern
that's how I got this one =) ten years ago it was planted in my grandparents front yard for a year then dug up and planted in my mom's backyard till my uncle mowed it over =( two years later and I rescused what was left (a few rooted tore up trunk stems and planted it out by the playground at Grama's house and brought it back to life for a year, moved away for a few years and no one cared for it till I moved back to my home town three years ago, and since I've moved back to the property it's been producing fantastically for two years =)
I would love to get cuttings in late fall=)

Back
Top Bottom