Show off your Peas!

Thank you. I'm going to take more pics today. I'm sure I will get some from Colbolt because he's been fanning almost every hour. I already have 504 photos of Colbolt, 208 of Jadea, 328 of Thora, and 381 photos of Calypso. 1,413 photos of my 4 peafowl. I need a life other than this obviouslyY
You should see my photo files threw the years
ep.gif
i can easily take 100's a week but ya know what you ain't gonna get good a capturing the moment if you do not take lots of photos, it might be just that one move your subject makes that makes the photo.
Practice makes perfect and be glad that now days you
can just load and view, back in the day we had to get everything developed to see if they turned out good enough to keep.

Last edited:
So Amun seems to think sitting on my truck hood is going to stop me from leaving.

Last edited:
LOL hope he don't like the ride cause you will never get him to stop that if he does, my patch loves to jump up on the tractor and the roll bar when it is running around with his momma(me) he looks like a bobble head trying to hang on.

Those are really good photos. Here are some of mine.

Cartoon

Ink Painting

Cartoon

Kenia jumped off of my hand when I was holding him and I got a quick action freeze.

Shadow

Shades

Those are really good photos. Here are some of mine.

Cartoon

Ink Painting

Cartoon

Kenia jumped off of my hand when I was holding him and I got a quick action freeze.

Shadow

Shades

Thor/Calypso whatever the one with more white, she looks cold in these pics. Is she feeling all right? Very hunched up when the other one is not.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom