Show off your Peas!

I was having fun with my little fashion Diva "Sweet" today and some of her friends. She is such a nice little bird and I enjoy spending time with her. I thought you might like to see some of the pictures we took today.

I might get some peachicks. Rather they are IB spilt to White, IB, BS, or BS split to White. Is that a thing a BS split to white? I might also get white chicks from a different area though from a nature trail near by. Wow I'm might be getting lots of chicks! I can't wait don't know what to name them since I haven't seen them. The white chicks I might get already got names for but the other unknown chicks won't name until I see them. I'm getting my peafowl business started.

I was having fun with my little fashion Diva "Sweet" today and some of her friends. She is such a nice little bird and I enjoy spending time with her. I thought you might like to see some of the pictures we took today.

Love the hats!!
love.gif

Quote:Originally Posted by Lisa Pedro

The brim needs just a little adjustment

Aaaah

What is he looking at?
Great pics, I love the one with the rose hat.

She's just a baby still. About 4 weeks old. She'll be my first LGD. I know it'll be a while before she's working much but at least Itll be better than just worrying all the time without a solution in sight. Here's some pics I just got.

She's a cutie

Back
Top Bottom