Smoky Mtn East TN

My first Swedish Flower Hens hatched... got 7 cute little fluffy butts....
celebrate.gif

Anyone interested in some blue and/or black Orpington cockerels? I have 4-5 I am not keeping. They were hatched on or around Easter. I would post pics but something is messed up and I can't. Just PM me if you are interested. thanks

Hello! I am pretty new to this site and happy I found this thread! I live in Crossville. Does anyone have sugestions on any breeders in Tenn for ducks?
What are you looking for? I normally raise Anconas, Welsh Harlequins and some potentially SQ Chocolate Runners. We are done for the season with hatching eggs- everybody is running together now. But I still have a couple broodies setting on pure eggs, if you are looking for a few ducklings.

Hello! I am pretty new to this site and happy I found this thread! I live in Crossville. Does anyone have sugestions on any breeders in Tenn for ducks?

frow.gif
&
welcome-byc.gif
& thanks for stopping by. I don't know of anyone that breeds ducks. Since you live in Crossville have you stopped in on the Middle TN thread, there are possibly some breeders on that thread. There is also a Chattanooga thread you could check with.

Please don't get me wrong very happy to have you here with us but just wanted to let you know about the other threads just in case it could help you find what you are looking for. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom