Smoky Mtn East TN

Hey! Just joined BYC and am in East TN. Harriman, to be exact! Right now I have two chickens, one was killed a few weks ago:( Looking for more!

Hey! Just joined BYC and am in East TN. Harriman, to be exact! Right now I have two chickens, one was killed a few weks ago:( Looking for more!

frow.gif
welcome-byc.gif
and thanks for stopping by.

I am new to BYC and wanted to say hello! I don't really live in East Tennessee, but I am close. I live in Murfreesboro, Tn (Middle Tn) I have 3 white leghorns that are 5 mos old and 3 red sex links that are also 5 mos old. My leghorns are very good layers, but not so friendly. The RSL's have yet to start laying, but act like puppies, they are so friendly. We started out with 12 baby chicks and have dwindled down to only 6 due to dogs. I am married, have 5 kids, stay at home, have 2 large dogs, 2 cats, and 2 55 gallon aquariums.

I am new to BYC and wanted to say hello! I don't really live in East Tennessee, but I am close. I live in Murfreesboro, Tn (Middle Tn) I have 3 white leghorns that are 5 mos old and 3 red sex links that are also 5 mos old. My leghorns are very good layers, but not so friendly. The RSL's have yet to start laying, but act like puppies, they are so friendly. We started out with 12 baby chicks and have dwindled down to only 6 due to dogs. I am married, have 5 kids, stay at home, have 2 large dogs, 2 cats, and 2 55 gallon aquariums.
welcome-byc.gif

Hi all! I have about six 1 week old and six 8 week old CF rumpless Araucana up for grabs. The 8 week old ones are splash and the 1 week old ones I think are duckwing/wheaton (chipmunk right now). Cannot swear to sex of any of them. If anyone is interested, I am in Sweetwater, between Chattanooga and Knoxville. I have the rooster and the hens that the 1 week old chicks came from if you want to see pictures. The splash were mailed eggs, but I have a sampling of the pictures of the flock.

Back
Top Bottom