~The Battle of the Empires~ A RP

(so, can he trust them?
pop.gif
)

he nodded "Yes, much to my surprise they choose me as their leader" he sounded unsure of himself.
(sorry working on short stories)

"It is never an easy thing. I have only been King for a few months since my cousin was murdered by Vahalla though a nasty means. I am a warrior, my diplomacy was never weak, but I am used to seeing action in the field... not waiting for yeses, and Noe's, and protocols of the political society." Nostros shook his head. "Now I have the baby, and no mother to raise her. I refuse to let her out of my sight after what I've learned." Nostros waived an aid over. "This is Burkus. He will be your assistant in settling and will give you all the information that you need. I also offer my help since you may have questions when it comes to governing an entire race. I grew up with that training and it is difficult enough. I can't imagine what it must be like for you." he nodded.

Last edited:
Mork tapped nervously on the console as his ship kept searching for portal activity. The Frigate was unlike any other ship in the fleet, but he had been pondering the vial which Nostros had given him for it. It would modify the Frigate and give it powers like that of the life giver. Something that could fight a shadow maybe even detect it. "Commander you have the con." He stormed out heading towards engineering and the power hub of the ship. The walked through the door. "Everyone out." He ordered.

There was mumbling as the crew cleared the room. He sighed then took a vial from his pocket and poured the precious contents onto the hub. The hub lit up brightly and sent Mork flying back against the bulkhead. The ship creaked and moaned as it morphed into something else. The Commander had activated the red alert system. The crew became very unsettled, as Mork should have warned them.

Mork remained pressed against the bulkhead when his mind seemed to leave his body and before him inside a ball of light stood Shandrak.
She walked up to him smiling and laughing. "It is good to see you. I give you my grace." She placed her hand on his head and muttered something that he didn't understand. "There is much unknown about me, but I can do this for all of you. Tell the King I live, but that I will not be returning to him. The Nemesis is the key." She spoke and then it all disappeared and he was back in engineering.

The ship finally settled out, her hull thicker now made of unknown elements, the weapons powerful and full of light forces. The engines faster, and the sensing capabilities tuned to unknown frequencies.

"Captain!" the Commander yelled across the com. "Captain are you there?"

"Yes I am." He looked around, uncertain of what he just saw.

"What is going on?" The Commander shouted.

"I modified the ship."

"Captain you scared the hair of of us."

"Sorry.... for some reason I felt compelled to do it." He got up and noticed that he felt strange but couldn't pin point what it was.

(sorry working on short stories)

"It is never an easy thing. I have only been King for a few months since my cousin was murdered by Vahalla though a nasty means. I am a warrior, my diplomacy was never weak, but I am used to seeing action in the field... not waiting for yeses, and Noe's, and protocols of the political society." Nostros shook his head. "Now I have the baby, and no mother to raise her. I refuse to let her out of my sight after what I've learned." Nostros waived an aid over. "This is Burkus. He will be your assistant in settling and will give you all the information that you need. I also offer my help since you may have questions when it comes to governing an entire race. I grew up with that training and it is difficult enough. I can't imagine what it must be like for you." he nodded.

he nodded "thank you, i will most likely take that offer up, i my self had to raise my sister, she is the gi- *cough* woman that was seating beside me"

*on New Hope*

Meva carefully head to the market, to drop off Milo, she was on nerve end with that boy. she found his mother "Athena!" she waved to the young mother "i got something for you" she pick up the Young boy with her one good working arm

"Meva" said Athena "i see Milo found you" she said sheepishly "i sorry, just" she sigh helplessly, "My husband been so busy"

Meva nodded "i understand, but i have some paperwork i got to do, and Milo is not the best helper" she jocked, Athena scooped him up
"than you, i dont know what i would do with out you" she smiled and tickled Milo, who laughter filled the area, Meva smiled weakly,and quickly walk off.

She headed to the med bay "how is he doing?" she asked the doctor, his face darken "not well, i think you should really-" Meva cut him off "no as long as he still breathes, he still alive"
he waved her inside.

Meva sat beside the bed, the man who lay their had a pip in this throat so he could get the air he needed, his right arm was in a cast, both his legs were also casted "Krenos" she chocked "why?"

"Krenos!" a voiced yelled over the coms "drex on your tail"

"q!" she said "fire at the thrusters on that ship"

"Meva" a male voiced yelled "i fine, take care of the ones around the ship!"

"no, a promise is a promise!" she snapped

and that promise might of killed him, she closed her eyes, the doctor left, knew very well that such times like this should be done in private

Back
Top Bottom